Not open for further replies.

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mandala#1
picture.php

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
This is my first grow and the frost is just now setting in, so don't laugh at me. But I'm loving every minute of watching them grow. I'll post pics when we see how much frost there will be at the end of the day.

Warlock x Blockhead (Warhead)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Jamaica Nice

Veteran
Excellent resinous budssssss!!!

Me again with my Peyote Purple super resinous pheno mother flowering.

100% Outdoors 100% Organic

dsc0152phq.jpg

dsc0154ie.jpg

greets
:tiphat:

FatherEarth

Veteran
FatherEarth: Sick pics! What kind of equipment are you using to get those trichome macros?

>The Equipment<

I dont have the trinocular attachment or the pics would actually be worth while. Im holding a nikon coolpix 16 mega pixel camera up to one of the binoculars and holding just right until the pic is focused then snapping. Rather ghetto but its better than nothing. Ive shot a few microscope movies like this. Even taped the camera and scope together before.. I need to just cough up the dough and buy a trinocular attachment but they are almost half the price of the scope. . .

So here is the WCD all ready for the show. If this strain isnt a contender I dunno what is. . .Im sure somebody out there has got it dialed in just right and is slaying this example of her..

picture.php

picture.php

mega72

This is Cannalope Haze x Deadhead OG Kush
tmExbwb.jpg

I was trying to show the purple calyxes in this pic, but there is some frost in the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts