What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agro

yumbolt man.. i miss this plant i grow this wonderfull pheno 10 years ago anyone enjoys yumbolt?

586yum.jpg

MildeStoner

Veteran
Hash tip of note! Amazing how LED's allow for that extreme trichome production on "hash-tips" ;)
Smoke that little white beauty by itself, you'll enjoy, I know I did

hamppuu

Heres one more pic, another pheno. First time grower, but still soo frosty :dance013: (years of lurking and heres the results X):tiphat:
few more weeks..
picture.php

guy fawkes

Veteran
ogiesel and a pheno of og x blue sat

Attachments

• 7 011.JPG
    7 011.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 444 001.JPG
    444 001.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
  • seedm 007.JPG
    seedm 007.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 10
  • seedm 006.JPG
    seedm 006.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 10

MildeStoner

Veteran
Hahaha, ironic that someone rated my particularly informative and helpful post as "unhelpful", can't please em all ;)
Looking frosty Guy! Blue Sat, mmm delicious

guy fawkes

Veteran
Hahaha, ironic that someone rated my particularly informative and helpful post as "unhelpful", can't please em all ;)
Looking frosty Guy! Blue Sat, mmm delicious

cheers mate, got a few phenos all good some wicked!!
you cant please them all mate, im not a fan of led but facts are facts, im looking into plasma myself atm

A

Alfred

I think Hash-Tips is still just light bleaching, sure there is a lot of resin on there, but if you scrape the resin off isn't the plant matter white?

I could be wrong, but that is what it looks like?

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Hash-Tips is still just light bleaching, sure there is a lot of resin on there, but if you scrape the resin off isn't the plant matter white?

I could be wrong, but that is what it looks like?

I'm not sure what to think about it. This started very early on, and I moved the fixture much further away then I normally run it (double). I've made multiple runs at the closer distance with other varieties that didn't show this at all. The transition from green to white is very abrupt, and the buds continue to stack - I have a few of these that the white section is 1-1/4" - 1-1/2" tall. Every time that I've seen bleaching in the past, it is obviously damage, and is also reflected in the leaf health. These are just happy as hell, the leaves are normal, and it doesn't necessarily show up in immediately adjacent buds.

This is at 3-1/2 weeks of 12/12 -

picture.php

This is three weeks before harvest -

picture.php

This is 4 days prior to harvest, 10 days of flushing -

picture.php

Let's get back to pretty pictures!

Last edited:

whodare

Veteran
Cut those albino tips off and charge dumbasses double lol

Lol all the way to the bank....

Mutha fuckas'll eat that shit up

A

Alfred

Maybe it's just some form of variegation?

I think it looks good, but it isn't just a mountain of snow as the article suggests? It's a good story though.

MildeStoner

Veteran
I can say from personal experience that they taste hashier than other nugs, rives, try and get back to us, I think you'll agree with me ;)

A

Alfred

I can say from personal experience that they taste hashier than other nugs, rives, try and get back to us, I think you'll agree with me ;)

I was going to say, it possibly tastes better because it has no 'green' taste. It wouldn't need to be cured at all.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Hashier? Hmmm, could have a point there..
We're going to have to wait and see what Rives says when he gets back to us ;)
Also noticed not all strains do this, my mate ran an ak under leds (also supplemental HPS) that's just finished last month, no hash tips. Whereas the cheese from the previous round had many..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts