What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ele from Annac , one of eight stunning girls from a ten pack , all potential keepers in their own way.

picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forum cut taken at 60 grown in coco with 6/9 + bloombastic and rock resinator

picture.php

next batch looks better if you can believe it :biggrin:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
looking good in here. nice TC for holding it down!

that strawberry swiss looks super dank! been a fan of apline for a while now!

A

Alone

Sweet n' Sour Blueberry

The rankest ECSD bagseed plant Ive ever smoked(pure dead skunk dipped is gasoline) X Centennial seed co's 21.(Blueberry x SweetTooth).
Hands down the sickest bb hybrid Ive ever smoked or grew.
Taste is from (almost gross) Blueberry concentrate thru Sour/ Blueberry Gasoline/Fuel.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet n' Sour Blueberry

The rankest ECSD bagseed plant Ive ever smoked(pure dead skunk dipped is gasoline) X Centennial seed co's 21.(Blueberry x SweetTooth).
Taste is from (almost gross) Blueberry concentrate thru Sour/ Blueberry Gasoline/Fuel.

Is this a seed line that's offered by a breeder??? I did a quick search and fond nothing..How was the yield on that girl??

guy fawkes

Veteran
Sweet n' Sour Blueberry

puts mine to shame.. bravo sir!:tiphat:

A

Alone

Is this a seed line that's offered by a breeder??? I did a quick search and fond nothing..How was the yield on that girl??
It really needs to be made available to the public. One day I may stabalize this line and make it available on the bay. Not for awhile though.
I dont have the space or electric at this place to work this awesome strain. Ive offered another member, I trust to do it, on another site, but his stall was too full of genetics at the moment.

I was the breeder. Only 12 seeds left of this F1. Thats why I wont pop them till Im ready to work it but it may be to late by the time I can work it. Believe me...I know the doors that this strain could open in my life financially. Its that good. I just need the right place...or person.
The yield was small - medium/big.
The resin production was so intense, I couldnt even touch a flower without feeling like I just got syrup on my fingers.. or arm, if I brushed against it.
I need to work this line because its sooooo gooood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts