picture.php

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
GG from zamnesia seeds on day 51

picture.php

picture.php

Definitely not a keeper but extremely fast (52 dayz) flowering, small rock hard nugz that hit you between the eyes and glues you to whatever you are next to 😫

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

Fucking wicked man!!! So awesome to see that in what I call a "normal garden". Hammer's plants always look a lot different than when others run the same cut. Not that it's a bad thing, he just really has a way at bringing the colors out. Not saying yours isn't just as impressive, well you know what I mean. Your plant looks like it would, if it were in my garden, and several others I know. I'm still drooling over it. First run with her?

A

acridlab

Thnx so much,,n im loving this one,, it's my 2nd run start I g to get the hang of it.
Here a few more.. Def the frostiest plant ive ever grown,, this thins intense
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Great frost on that one. I recently acquired HK myself but I'm having trouble getting her to root. She already came rooted so I made that my mother. So atleast I can try to root some cuts without losing her. Everything else is rooting fine. :dunno: Your pics are making me desperate for roots! :biglaugh:

Mohadib

Veteran
@ acridlab really beautiful plant, you always show some good work. Can you tell what HK stand for?

It stands for "Hammer's Kush" and it's a cross between Cherry Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Fire OG bx1) and Chiquita Banana (?)...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts