What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hi WaterFarmFan. Is that grown outdoors or in? Either way it's superb. :tiphat:

Thanks! Indoor under DE HPS with day temps of ~70F and night at ~55F using coco and lucas formula (GH Flora series) variant. These conditions brings out the purps, if they are in the genetics, but below is a picture of a different pheno of Thug Life that went almost flourescent yellow/green under the same:

picture.php

I grew out the whole pack (6 females total) and found 4 other low yielding, sickly duds with these two gems. It shows that you can not pop a seed or two and expect magic everytime.

I grew out the whole pack (6 females total) and found 4 other low yielding, sickly duds with these two gems. It shows that you can not pop a seed or two and expect magic everytime.
Thanks for the reply. Yes you generally need a reasonable sample size to find a keeper and you have with that purple pheno. Cheers :)

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
You bet! Totally agree on running a decent size sample, but there are a few strains, especially tight Fems or lines that have been highly worked, that put out nothing but elite keepers. Karma comes to mind... It was hard as fuck to pick a keeper from Road Dawg, they were all simply that good.

I have a bunch of Dungeon Vault Genetic strains that are finishing up, some leaning heavy to the Mendo Breath with next level frost. That False Teeth... Will post pics soon.

Tulku

Wedding Cake X Gelato33.....no issues with this girl, great cross :dance013:

picture.php

SJG seriously killing it for me :trampoline: