What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Tulku

MIMOSA - Symbiotic

Clementine terps ridiculous with this one :peacock:

picture.php

If you got these on board you know :biggrin:

G

Gr33nSanta

here is my more cowbell from bodhi, very much like the other more cowbells I grew, there was no one winner all more or less the same, I think I grew 4 girls in total.

This strain is very fast it can be harvested at 42 days if you are desperate but 56-60 days and she shines.

This one has a 7 weeks cure on, all what is left, I had 2 girls in one pot and yielded 13 oz, but that was mostly luck, she is finicky and hard to yield well.

watch in hd, just a phone clip but you get the gist of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSyVeoc096w&feature=youtu.be

attachment.php

maimunji

here is my more cowbell from bodhi, very much like the other more cowbells I grew, there was no one winner all more or less the same, I think I grew 4 girls in total.

This strain is very fast it can be harvested at 42 days if you are desperate but 56-60 days and she shines.

This one has a 7 weeks cure on, all what is left, I had 2 girls in one pot and yielded 13 oz, but that was mostly luck, she is finicky and hard to yield well.

watch in hd, just a phone clip but you get the gist of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSyVeoc096w&feature=youtu.be

View Image

Not true I found great yielder in this cross.:tiphat: enjoy.
picture.php

picture.php

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a few...
FOE20
attachment.php

Attachments

• HeriMacro1_02-24-08.jpg
    HeriMacro1_02-24-08.jpg