What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
My new love

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gents :tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
That's a frosty girl you got there, what kind of smell does it have so far and about how many days has it been in flower Hammer? @Laza Haze, who are the parents of that flower? Looks like it has potential.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a frosty girl you got there, what kind of smell does it have so far and about how many days has it been in flower Hammer? @Laza Haze, who are the parents of that flower? Looks like it has potential.

I did not put a date on her. I'm sure she is 3-4 weeks. Will have to wait for the young guns to give me feedback on her Aroma.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

there's a pistil in there...does this count as a bud?
SashaF3 @ 10 days 12/12

don't mind the look of the leaves, i just learned a fairly inexpensive lesson on anaerobic tea.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
@Laza Haze, who are the parents of that flower? Looks like it has potential.

oh yes it has bro....she smells like pure strawberry.I've never been so lucky even with strains i bought around. Its the result of my first pollen games. Fresh Candy (sweet tooth cut) x Psyco Cindy ( Psicodelicia x C99)

BigBun

GG#4 Bx1

GG#4 Bx1

GG#4 x SuperGlue F1 (Superglue = GG#4 x Starfighter F2)
Flowering day 44 only seed i popped out of 6 seeds.

St. Phatty

Phantom Cookies Nuggs, from GDP Seeds

Phantom Cookies Nuggs, from GDP Seeds

These are Phantom Cookies, from Grand-daddy Purple Seeds.

I'm liking it :woohoo:

Very good for extended work sessions in the hot sun. :peacock:

gv1qhfywnntpxjopj4c6.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts