What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Bmac1

Veteran
Beautiful plant and photos hazeoil and sweet jesus hammer, that is one curvy girl. Very nice.

Mightyka

Veteran
Mutant Cookies (Forum cut bag seed), terpenes are cookie dom but way more sour. I prefer this cut over her momma.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

SweetSixteen#3 slightly frosty

picture.php

Babushka#3 little better. ready to come down looks like @46 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Babushka#1 kinda frosty. could be frostier. looks like 2 or more weeks left. def the yielder of the bunch.

picture.php

lastly my frostiest BLUbba Kush#3 pretty much done for like some days now. i'd call it done around day @40-42 day @46 in pic.

tried to get better pics but i suck at camera settings.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Sundae Driver by Cannarado Genetics
Genetics: Grape Pie x Fruity Pebbles
Grape Pie - (Cherry Pie x Grape Stomper) - Cannarado Genetics
Fruity Pebbles - (Green Ribbon x Grand Daddy Purps x Tahoe Alien) - Alien Genetics

picture.php

These had some of the frostiest fan leaves that I have ever seen. Jungle Boys made this strain famous at TLC, and it was one of my most difficult online snipes - gone in seconds, but I truly understand the hoopla. This is the total package, with face melting potency and the absolute best tastes imaginable.

I selected 3 keepers from a total of 7. Left to right, #1 (Grape Pie dom), #5 (50/50 mix) & #4 (Fruity Pebble dom). Flavors and smells range from pure grape/blueberry syrup (#1) to milky sweet cereal (#4) to an impossible to describe mashup of creamy fruit with a hint of fuel (#5). If scratch and sniff was a thing, you would break your screen trying to get at this stuff!

Twoey

Amnesia Haze Core Cut

Amnesia Haze Core Cut

I love this one, she's glistening with glands, really sugar-rolled frosty buds :canabis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts