79.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2017-11-17 21.51.54.jpg
    2017-11-17 21.51.54.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 11

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

She was picked from 15 plants. She is CC dom but not the same. I made CC x cb, cb x cc and Urkle x CC. I had permission to do anything no restrictions.. Then CC got locked down after I made those so I culled CC. I had HK DNA tested so it wouldn't get labeled as a renamed cut. CC is also DNA tested. Anyone can DNA test there HK cuts to verify.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing really special u need to do. She doesn't like wet feet. She can yield big. Her flowers are solid. I never got her to color up. I know TC was able to.

jedi5891

This is a GSC cut I kept from seed and have grown many times. This round I've managed to push her genetics to her full potential. This is due to me improving the lighting, medium and feed with notable improvements.

GSC at 67 day bloom
picture.php

picture.php

GSC day of chop day 69
picture.php

GSC after 5 or 6 days drying
picture.php

jedi5891

Had the same results with my own cross GSC x gogi og, using the cut above and a Gogi og male, having a notable improvement in quality.
GSC x gogi og (titan og pheno) day 67 bloom
picture.php

Day of chop day 70
picture.php

After nearly a week drying
picture.php
picture.php

Peace

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
picture.php

Anyone have any idea what the purple bud is? Bagseed from a green bud with purple specks. It's purple from the start of flower.(not cold related). Are there phenos of purple kush that are totally purple?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts