What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

jedi5891

Seedsman Mazari day 44 bloom
picture.php

C

CannaBuilding

I definately get the minty kush as for the chinese food lol idk about that but it is a musky minty kush loud smell

I had to lol at the Chinese food smell roflrofl, i think the bud he must of smelt must of been grown in a household that cooks alot of chinese food HAHAHA

I can get bud to have a certain smell by diffusing essiential oils in the same room (e.g diffusing sweet smelling oils will yeild sweet smelling bud and the same goes for spicy oil and spicy bud etc), I assume cooking chinese food would do the same, the vapour/oil released in the air is enough to coat the bud to cause a smell (i have asian neighbours and they cook every night, and smell out the whole street with there chinese food smell, so i guess its possible to make bud smell chinese food when the smell is enough to make the whole street smell chines food HAHAHA lol)

peace.

Last edited:

Tulku

Dungeons Vault - Lost Soul (Ghost OG X Grandpas Breath)

picture.php

picture.php

wish I could have let this one veg a bit longer, time ran out, plenty more of these to go through :tiphat: to DVG.....looks very frosty and super dense buds to boot.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I had to lol at the Chinese food smell roflrofl, i think the bud he must of smelt must of been grown in a household that cooks alot of chinese food HAHAHA

I can get bud to have a certain smell by diffusing essiential oils in the same room (e.g diffusing sweet smelling oils will yeild sweet smelling bud and the same goes for spicy oil and spicy bud etc), I assume cooking chinese food would do the same, the vapour/oil released in the air is enough to coat the bud to cause a smell (i have asian neighbours and they cook every night, and smell out the whole street with there chinese food smell, so i guess its possible to make bud smell chinese food when the smell is enough to make the whole street smell chines food HAHAHA lol)

peace.
No Chinese food here, it's just a subtlety I've noticed with the forum cut, it's got a very obvious minty nose but the doughy smell is a bit harder to describe, because it's not really a cookie smell. To me the doughy smell on the forum smells like county fair corndog breading with a slight hint of Chinese food, both smells obviously being overpowered by the signature "thin mint" smell