What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

BigGPop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_184320_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_184320_Photos.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 49

phatkidgenetics

since the femme fatale was getting a lot of interest i went back and found pics of the femme fatale last round.
if my second pheno of it is as good as the first one i know it will do better because i was rusty and making a lot of mistakes when i ran it last time. i went back to find these photos and i chopped my chemdog x assorted chocolates way too early (my elderly aunt was bugging me every day asking me when stuff was ready and didnt get the patience thing yet so i was rushing everything) and wasnt watering properly. by the smell and everything im really optimistic about the second ff pheno.
IMG_8071.jpeg
IMG_8070.jpeg
IMG_8069.jpeg

LG/

since the femme fatale was getting a lot of interest i went back and found pics of the femme fatale last round.
if my second pheno of it is as good as the first one i know it will do better because i was rusty and making a lot of mistakes when i ran it last time. i went back to find these photos and i chopped my chemdog x assorted chocolates way too early (my elderly aunt was bugging me every day asking me when stuff was ready and didnt get the patience thing yet so i was rushing everything) and wasnt watering properly. by the smell and everything im really optimistic about the second ff pheno. View attachment 18963660 View attachment 18963661 View attachment 18963662
Thanks! I know it can be abit of effort to go back and find something. For me I have to go on my laptop instead of phone to find older stuff.
I appreciate it.
It looks great too