What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Team purple or team green?
IMG_20231024_191359600_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20231024_191256294_HDR~2.jpg

4kali

What seed co? Looks fire.
not to sure mate, was gifted from a friend with a note as being cherry pie bx3 x og (purple legend)a comercial keeper plant with a bit more to her than the cali hype, I've only ran her a couple of times but she deffo got something about her.loves the high powered leds and is a no nonsense type that gets on with it
atb 4k

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I'm trolling you folks...this should be in the infirmary thread...These last 3 pics, starting with the purple frosty one, are all the same clone grown side by side in the same area, literally side by side. The only single difference is relative viroid load. They are all infected. The first purple one I quickly chased mothers away 2 generations from roots that had any time to build a viroid load and that plant is the first cutting from one of those moms. The next pic is one plant in a block that has a lower load than the rest, and this pic is the rest of the block, the average medium load. Funny this clone looses it's purpling the higher the load gets as its immune system looses the fight, others get all their anthocyanins production going when the load gets going, its normally pretty bulletproof to molds but now a spot of PM or bud rot creeps in here and there..

Anyway the first pic of the purple frosted thing, when actually clean the quality the same, but the colas are still twice the size. Calyx size is large fingernail size in uninfected and low infection load but gets smaller the more the infection sets in, bud size dramatically reduced even if quality still epic, on very low load where I think most people have just gotten used to growing in.

20231023_154954.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts