What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

ToNinA

hey ! there is a peach Candy from La chanvriere
1680017390658_053020~2.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you give some info on this genetic? Maybe it's one of your cross, I couldn't find any info, it looks fantastic, I know it's not enough to make it a good smoke but I've always enjoyed the buds shaped like this.

Golden Gloves=Zurple Punch bx) x (Fire OG xGSC) x Orange Cookies.​

Never released because of some herms found.

Last edited:
Archive Seeds The Vision. A cross of The Ohio Lemon G and Do Si Do. By far the most lemon smell and taste I’ve ever come across. It’s like lemon extract and lemon essence. The lemon smell is strong and it comes through completely in the flavor. Very nice high too.
Lemon G. The pride of Ohio. I remember smoking a lot of this maybe a dozen or 15 years or so ago. Not many strains Ohio is known for. Death Star and lemon g. There was always good old Meigs County gold back in the day. Lol. Still not sure if that was just legend or not

BuckeyeGreen

Lemon G. The pride of Ohio. I remember smoking a lot of this maybe a dozen or 15 years or so ago. Not many strains Ohio is known for. Death Star and lemon g. There was always good old Meigs County gold back in the day. Lol. Still not sure if that was just legend or not
Hey JJ. I’m not originally from Ohio so I never had the opportunity to smoke the Ohio Lemon G. I had read about the strain several times and the impression I got was that it would be something I’d like.
I used to live about 45 minutes north of Portland and Archive had a really nice store there. I picked up these seeds after checking out their menu and reading the description of the Vision. The breeder gave a good write up on the strain and peeked my interest.
Out of 11 seeds I accidentally hit one little seedling and it pinched killing it. Of the ten remaining I got six males and four females. I let them grow out for about six weeks and one male was far bigger and superior to the others in every way, so I killed the other five males.
The four females looked identical so I bred all of them to the male. Produced about 700-800 hundred seeds. I got a low yield because of the seeds but I loved what I got.
I grew this plant recently and it’s been curing for about two months. Smooth as silk and a very tasty lemon smell and flavor but not an astringent lemon. A very prominent but enjoyable lemon flavor. No mistaking it for anything else and no additional flavors. It’s lemon all the way. Very smooth.
The high is plenty potent for me and the high strikes a good balance between an indica and a sativa. I have good energy on it but can also chill on the sofa listening to music. Very versatile and it can be used for almost any occasion.

Hey JJ. I’m not originally from Ohio so I never had the opportunity to smoke the Ohio Lemon G. I had read about the strain several times and the impression I got was that it would be something I’d like.
I used to live about 45 minutes north of Portland and Archive had a really nice store there. I picked up these seeds after checking out their menu and reading the description of the Vision. The breeder gave a good write up on the strain and peeked my interest.
Out of 11 seeds I accidentally hit one little seedling and it pinched killing it. Of the ten remaining I got six males and four females. I let them grow out for about six weeks and one male was far bigger and superior to the others in every way, so I killed the other five males.
The four females looked identical so I bred all of them to the male. Produced about 700-800 hundred seeds. I got a low yield because of the seeds but I loved what I got.
I grew this plant recently and it’s been curing for about two months. Smooth as silk and a very tasty lemon smell and flavor but not an astringent lemon. A very prominent but enjoyable lemon flavor. No mistaking it for anything else and no additional flavors. It’s lemon all the way. Very smooth.
The high is plenty potent for me and the high strikes a good balance between an indica and a sativa. I have good energy on it but can also chill on the sofa listening to music. Very versatile and it can be used for almost any occasion.
Oh yea. Definitely fits the name. Lemon g and lemon skunk are the most lemony buds I’ve tasted. The lemon g is a great all day smoke. One that you can smoke for weeks on end and not really get tired of. I haven’t smoked any in years but have almost pulled the trigger on some lemon g crosses I saw from Bodhi

BuckeyeGreen

Oh yea. Definitely fits the name. Lemon g and lemon skunk are the most lemony buds I’ve tasted. The lemon g is a great all day smoke. One that you can smoke for weeks on end and not really get tired of. I haven’t smoked any in years but have almost pulled the trigger on some lemon g crosses I saw from Bodhi
If you would like some ( gift no money)of the f2’s that I made of the vision drop me a line.

ToNinA

@ToNinA Hi man , can you give some detail about this beautiful bud, I googled La Chanvrière but being in France I get only results about CBD or Hemp farms from Europe but I guess this bud is a classic THC strain so a bit more info on the maker of it is welcome. Thanks.
hello bro , this is peach Candy à cross with candy chrome from wyeast farm and the Peche Melba F2 mâle from la chanvriere.
It is small batch company based on the most fruity strain you can find there. only organic work in the process of making seeds.Hope it can help you, sometimes you can find verry small drop on attitude seedbank

Latest posts

Latest posts