What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

ToNinA

IMG 1566
Grenadine Karma_genetics

G

GG4 from clone grown under PLC LED...

I built the same PLC light rig, do you have yours on a dimmer? I've got mine running at about 400W in a 6x6 room over a 4x4 bed. Does the job quite handily.

Nice looking nug, too! I'm learning with pictures, for the finer details, it's all about lighting and stacking. But for a tiny fraction of the effort, mobile pics are acceptable. Especially since the re-sizing of photos here takes away a lot of detail anyways.

Peace
DM

negative37dBA

Veteran
I built the same PLC light rig, do you have yours on a dimmer? I've got mine running at about 400W in a 6x6 room over a 4x4 bed. Does the job quite handily.

Nice looking nug, too! I'm learning with pictures, for the finer details, it's all about lighting and stacking. But for a tiny fraction of the effort, mobile pics are acceptable. Especially since the re-sizing of photos here takes away a lot of detail anyways.

Peace
DM

I do have both sides on a dimmer. Very happy with the light. I have it a 4x5 and it can be too much if I do not have things right. Dimmer is very nice...I would say a must.
Thanks for the comments about the nug. The led is producing some very high quality herb.

As for customer sevice on the LED company...they suck ASS. Would not even respond to a email about some diodes I broke....I wont even mention their name in a post again.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

Ncali

Veteran
I propose my mostly sativa cross of Nevils mango haze x golden tiger ( Mr Nice & ACE respectively)

Bout 9 weeks in, probably at least 3 to go.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=17913535&d=1628310921.jpg Views:	0 Size:	130.8 KB ID:	17913563