What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Couple shots of Skunkdog x Purple Punch 2.0 from Hawaiian Heirloom Genetics.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still young but shaping up very nice.
FS#45 X Bio Diesel. Very nice aroma.
picture.php

picture.php

Golden gloves. Looking through these for the best pheno to hit with my A5hbx x Mac Male.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dusted her with sour d bx3 pollen that Karma sent me but it didn't take bro. :(
We knew it was a bit older but we tried anyway. Uff da!

Damn, that wouldve been wild. At least youre holding that gem. You can always try again :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yessir! True heartbreak like high school loves.
But good things aint easy ha! Be all the more sweet when the vision is achieved someday!

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Yeah that looks super tasty. If it tastes like the pie id do a backflip.

It's on the tasty side. Only had 2 seeds and one had so many hermie issues I gave up at week 4 and cut it down. This one had some hermie issues around day 14 to 21 but they it stopped. Plenty of seeds in those nugs. It's got some lemon mango pie taste, just hope I can pull it off seed free. Tested at 28.1% THC.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, its always the best ones that herm. Such a dick move on their part lol...