What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

cester

View Image

Mac1
Uploading this destroyed the quality, i feel so inept at this!
Hi Crooked:tiphat:
I did a Mac f2 run last season; the phenos were all quite similar to yours! Despite the abundant resin, I was not very enthusiastic about the flavors and smells! Instead you got better? Liked it?

Peace

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Crooked:tiphat:
I did a Mac f2 run last season; the phenos were all quite similar to yours! Despite the abundant resin, I was not very enthusiastic about the flavors and smells! Instead you got better? Liked it?

Peace

My buddy let me say i was unimpressed as far as terps and flavor went on first couple runs w her. I still HATE that her veg time is more than double anything else i have. But......the flavor grew on me, the smell, the smell of the smoke itself in the air. Musty, cherry sort of cookie and an herbaceousness like no other. After having several of the crew sample it nothing is more requested! Alas, this is to my own peril as it seriously requires 8-10 weeks of veg to become a 2.5-3 foot bush. Trying to figure out how to speed that up. T5 lighting aint the answer so weve swapped a fixture for a 315 cmh and that is looking up! Well know for sure soon enough!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg under a 1k hps is what ya need....

Im an Lec guy converted at this point. Ran 1k hps over 10 years and i love these so much more! In relation to getting the mac to move though, youre likely onto something there my friend. Shit. Only issue is lets say i wanted to run way more mac. My veg space is tight and the 1ks might get a bit hot. Shit you got me temped to try one. You tease!

cester

Im an Lec guy converted at this point. Ran 1k hps over 10 years and i love these so much more! My veg space is tight and the 1ks might get a bit hot. Shit you got me temped to try one. You tease!
I also recommend a good MH for vegetative! I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world, while in bloom I am also fine with the Quantum Board LEDs as well as the usual HPS.

bigsmoke__

Italians do it better! Just kidding, all your flowers are amazing.

These are OGKZ(HSO) and wedding cake x sunset sherbert BX1(seedjunky)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 23