What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bbmuffin x sureshot

picture.php

99problems

picture.php

The sister of my GG4 I posted earlier, completely different looking plant, has the thickest leaves I've ever seen and flowers are so dense I'm terrified it's gonna mold (humid season right now) and it's packing a good amount of frost also, bottom of sugar leaves are almost white!

bigAl25

Veteran
Hell they are all frosty this grow. The nicest ones are Strawberry Bubba Kush from OGRaskal. 10 year old seeds kept in freezer. Dropped my final four and got 3 of his fem plants. More trics than the Nirvana AK40 or Mosca's Indiana bubblegum S1s.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 21

RED 1

Jazz Plant Christiania Seedbank

Jazz Plant Christiania Seedbank

African Sativa IBL
:)

Last edited:
G

Looks tasty . whats your thoughts
I think she's a treasure. Tasty and potent. From seeds I made years ago I've grown plenty of them. It's SSH, Skunkman Skunk haze, Williams wonder and sour bubble. They are getting old I'm going to run through them for selections and refresh the seed stock and get the beans out into other gardens.

Bubble Skunk Haze #DLT or deep lime tang
picture.php

:tiphat:much love to my fellow gardeners.