What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

G

Disco biscuit by underground originals.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00147 (4).jpg
    DSC00147 (4).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 14
D

DNM1

Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds

Tutankhamon Pyramid Seeds

Day 10
:)

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
D

DNM1

GG#4

GG#4

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpg
    IMG_2140.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
LOL, your a funny guy. If I remember correctly it took awhile to get to the UK. JW would know if it came from him. If not who knows whats in UK. GG#4 is really good as far as I'm concerned. I do agree legendary would be something like the 1980 skunk. Telling someone what they think is not legendary cant be done. We all like different shit. I have seen many cuts good and bad. I'm pretty sure I can judge good weed. There are many fake GG#4 cuts everywhere. No telling who's growing a real GG#4 if not direct from JW. Doesn't matter what genetics you got If you grow it sub par.

I was never interested in any seeds from them no need to go looking. There's been stories from others claiming they made GG#4 trying to make $ off the name. I never herd of anything named Original Glue before JW renamed his cut. Its a pretty obscure name. There many strains with names we will never know. It one of the hardest things finding names that aren't used. There's def many many others just as good and many many more much worse.

Peace

HH

I'm with you on the 1980s skunk. I'd love to find a pheno that has that right smell. Not just a good weed smell....but real skunk smell. Like if you run over a skunk and it sprays. I havent seen anything like that since I was a teenager.

D

DNM1

O.G Kush outdoors

Attachments

• IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG 3420
    IMG 3420
    45.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 13

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mazar is 1 of the origanal breeding block and from my experience it is in most strains . maybe I am wrong

That could be. There's allot of previous genetics used to get to where she is today. Not possible to know the complete genealogy. That pheno has branching structure that grows straight to the side, Makes them very bushy looking. Very different than the others found.