What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Zamaldelica really frostin up now, too bad I took most of it down....

picture.php

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Really nice colors....

Seems she needs more time, maybe 1 or two weeks?

Any problems with the genetic?

:tiphat:

Yeah, another 2 weeks probably. I have 2 plants growing along with 2 Tangie’Matic in a 4x4 tent. Coco. 600 watts LED. The 2 BB plants grew very differently – one branched early & fast with sparse buds that are now filling out & the other one was more central cola until mid-flower & it developed an Mg deficiency which none of its tent mates had. But aside from some leaf warts, it is flowering well – that pic is one of its colas. A nice fruity smell but not blueberry, although the cure might produce that. We will see.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HK, 2 different seed plants..You can see the different structures.
picture.php

picture.php

A5HBX1 x Flashpoint, flushing now.
picture.php

Highersolutions

Veteran
That is some good manicured Weed ! :woohoo:

Thanks bro, much appreciated...

Here is another cross I made of Black Cherry Soda x Starfighter that got pretty frosty.

picture.php

And another Starfighter cross I made using the same male. Ultimate Fighter(purple urkle x starfighter) this pic and grow is from my boy KD. I think he called this cut Black Mamba because her leaves would get so dark.

picture.php

Here is a quick cell pic of a cross I made a while back called Daredevil. Its Purple Goddess x Evil Kinevel OG. I'll get some better pictures later and throw them up. She gets pretty frosty...

View Image

View Image

Whats the lineage of purple goddess?
Sick colorplay and buds.

Current run here.

Ghostrider OG v2 x Chocolate Diesel Bx.

Couple of females, very little influence from the dad except in one plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php