What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

blue, Blueberry Cheezecake

blue, Blueberry Cheezecake

just a quick snap using my phone,,,no macro lens yet !

Attachments

• AO 7/1/16
    AO 7/1/16
    52.5 KB · Views: 18
U

useless.gardens

i agree with hammer... there is only one gg4.
everything else is a knock-off of a legendary clone only.

you'll know gg4 made the journey to europe when they cross it to white widow and skunk #1. lol!

gg4 (clone only):
picture.php

maimunji

i agree with hammer... there is only one gg4.
everything else is a knock-off of a legendary clone only.

you'll know gg4 made the journey to europe when they cross it to white widow and skunk #1. lol!

gg4 (clone only):
View Image

Why you mans pissing over me? Did i breed this strain?
Did i choice name of this strain? Did i work for real gorilla seeds? Im independent grower and always be independent. Is this plant gg4 patented and only for Americans growers? I can see in the gg4 thread how everybody jump. If someone have mental problem there is real gorill sub forum i dont want to be buffer or something. All the best no bad in my hearth.:tiphat:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Did i choice name of this strain? Did i work for real gorilla seeds? Im independent grower and always be independent. Is this plant gg4 patented and only for Americans growers? I can see in the gg4 thread how everybody jump. If someone have mental problem there is real gorill sub forum i dont want to be buffer or something. All the best no bad in my hearth.:tiphat:
I’m sure you meant the big monkey no disrespect. Members here are proud because it is an icmag strain. Congrats on an awesome grow, you treated those ladies right, and they look stellar. Regardless of the strain name!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

No anger was meant towards you. My apologies if u took it that way. Naming any strain Real gorill 4 is very confusing. I had no clue someone actually used that name for seeds. :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated Flashbang#18 @42 days. These are available. The Terps coming off this girl are insanely good.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

yeah, it's not a knock on you, but the breeder is clearly cashing in on a name. turned out pretty damn nice though man.

congrats on your pretty flowers :woohoo:

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey acrid, the glue and the kosher look killer for sure but that sunshine#4 looks crazy good. Is it sunshine daydream x chem4?

Latest posts

Latest posts