What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

gh0stm0de

Lookin gorgeous, wellfleet. I have only ran 1 strain that was genuinely done that quickly. How do you feel about the potency and productivity? Great work.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Lookin gorgeous, wellfleet. I have only ran 1 strain that was genuinely done that quickly. How do you feel about the potency and productivity? Great work.

It is yet to be tested. If you can handle the long veg time I think it can be made to yield. Let’s call it a 50 day strain to be safe!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FLASHPOINT #12

picture.php

Dirt Bag

I don't understand how other people's stigmas brown and wilt so early... They don't seem to do that for us until much later.. Why? What are we doing to keep them white and healthy?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't understand how other people's stigmas brown and wilt so early... They don't seem to do that for us until much later.. Why? What are we doing to keep them white and healthy?

Pistils Should never be used as an indicator for flower maturity. It's not a big deal if they discolor early. Many things can cause them to discolor prematurely. Its all related to environment. For us air flow damage from fans is the most likely cause.. If you spray anything on flowers it will do it. heat would be the other..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FLASHPOINT....
I will be using #12 for some new work. I have 7 different plants im evaluating.

#4 long spears on this girl. Very nice quality but a bit to fluffy for my liking.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran

positivity

Veteran
2 pheno of an exotics triple og cross. I'd say strain but a few copycat grows mimicking me...lol. Need to make them think a little at least. Will share later when done and gone

Really frosty 2 of 7 girls, OG types smells very nice. Other phenos nice too..only 1 low smell I'd say

Mohadib

Veteran
Karma's Josh D OG after 62 (cold) days of flowering. It sure does take it's time this round, but it seems that I'll be rewarded with some extra frosty buds:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a bunch of different seed plants in. From 30-38 days in flower. This cross goes 75-80 days

Latest posts

Latest posts