What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

R

red23

LSD Barneys Farm

LSD Barneys Farm

:)

Attachments

• IMG_5618.jpg
    IMG_5618.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5611.jpg
    IMG_5611.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 12

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I looked at your visiter page. You don't have any Albums made. You need to make a album 1st.

You didn't right that properly. It has to be just like I posted.
After u upload and click on the pic it will open up to a large pic. Below the pic there will be 2 urls. Copy the bottom url and past it in the thread you want.

SKILLZ

picture.php

PINK BANANA CRUSH

picture.php

Earlmarne

I looked at your visiter page. You don't have any Albums made. You need to make a album 1st.

After u upload and click on the pic it will open up to a large pic. Below the pic there will be 2 urls. Copy the bottom url and past it in the thread you want.

SKILLZ

View Image

PINK BANANA CRUSH

View Image

Fire as always bro, thank you. Ill screw around tonight and upload some pics. I aint doing these girls justice with the tiny pics

Dirt Bag

SKILLZ

View Image

PINK BANANA CRUSH

View Image

Killer buds but atrocious grammar dude. Egad.
*visitor
*an
*write
*paste

Hydro8

8-Weeks on the Lemon Skunk, she has been packing on some good crystals the last couple of weeks. Almost ready to harvest.

picture.php

St. Phatty

Killer buds but atrocious grammar dude. Egad.
*visitor
*an
*write
*paste

Well, I was raised in a family where Grammar was King.

But I have learned to withhold my obsession with Less vs. Fewer, until there was an opening in the conversation.

Technically, Hammer's Grammar is fine. And I could give a Phuque about his spelling.

Latest posts

Latest posts