What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Core x Oroblanco,also new personal cross... still there is a time to finish
her so maybe shes become frostiest bud of a new progeny that are tested lately..

picture.php

Dirt Bag

If you have to blast us with ads, could you at least crop your images so that they post upright?

And if I could have those TPS reports by Friday, that'd be great, thanks.

Dirt Bag

These all look frosty as hell (if hell is indeed frosty) but to me they also seem extremely skimpy. Our buds get as fat as your arm and nearly as long. Where's the pictures of those all frosty?

Petting Zoo OG

pollenchuck creation ..

SFV OG x ( Animal Cookies x ((Triangle Kush x Pakistani Chitral Kush))

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181014-114849_1pzkog4.jpg
    Screenshot_20181014-114849_1pzkog4.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These all look frosty as hell (if hell is indeed frosty) but to me they also seem extremely skimpy. Our buds get as fat as your arm and nearly as long. Where's the pictures of those all frosty?

Genetics is what makes plants stack well for big colas. You need good lighting to fill in. You have to pheno hunt for those traits. Outdoor growers get large colas more often from just being outdoor.. The quality from outdoor is typically not as good as indoor/greenhouse. High quality big yielding plants are not easy to find. For many of us quality is whats most important. Post pics of ur frosty arm size colas.

Dirt Bag

Genetics is what makes plants stack well for big colas. You need good lighting to fill in. You have to pheno hunt for those traits. Outdoor growers get large colas more often from just being outdoor.. The quality from outdoor is typically not as good as indoor/greenhouse. High quality big yielding plants are not easy to find. For many of us quality is whats most important. Post pics of ur frosty arm size colas.

That's my point. My arm sized buds aren't that frosty, and my frosty buds aren't huge.
I was asking for pics of that rare combination 😁

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant get colas longer than about 12" on my big yielders indoor. There's plenty of plants with decent size flowers. My potent keepers don't grow large colas. I've posted these before. I cant grow them any bigger indoor.

picture.php

picture.php

therevverend

Veteran

Challenge accepted. You'll have to put up with a couple shitty pics, it was early and the plant's camera shy. Her buds start at 6 feet and the one in the picture tops out at 11 feet. I didn't get out the ladder this time and there's no perspective but trust me it's a big cola!

Pot of Gold Hashplant

picture.php

Hopefully you can see the frost on her. I cut a little piece of the bottom to take a picture and get an idea of how close she is to harvest. She looks about done but the picture is shitty, blurry as hell and the bud is tiny.

picture.php

The arm length frost covered bud is kind of like the Loch Ness monster or Yeti, pictures should be blurry and out of focus but I can do better.

For authenticity I recruited a local grease monkey to model for me. Unfortunately he's a midget so his arm can barely reach to the top of the plant. He did inspect his arms to find the one with the less motor oil smeared all over it.

picture.php

Man he's got thick but short hands and forearms. And legs and feet. His nose is red and bulbous and he drinks copious amounts of liquor which restores his jolliness and surliness. I know it's more like forearm long but I'll call that close enough. Here's a couple pictures to prove the frostiness at least. If I keep manhandling it like in the first pic there won't be much resin left...

picture.php

picture.php