What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Mohadib

Veteran
Nice SLH is it coming from a recent seed purchase or is it a clone? I need a lemon goddess in my stable

It comes from a five-pack of seeds that was purchased a year and a half ago. All plants were great structure wise, also very vigerous, very hardy, resistant against botrytis or any other fungi for that matter. The yield is mediocre, but if you find the right pheno, that shouldn't matter too much.

The main difference between the single phenos are the smell and taste as well as the potency. Three of the five were ok, but nothing worth keeping around: slightly peppery, slightly nutty, slightly sweet, slightly woody - with the emphasis on 'slightly'! High and Potency were OK, but nothing special as well.

The pheno you see here has a very pronounced sweet lemon bubblegum smell, a note of black pepper, cedarwood and urinal cake. The taste is very similar, but a lot sharper. It leaves a great lemony incense smell when smoked.
It's almost offputtingly potent and the high is extreme in every respect!

Long story short: Chances are good you find something similar to what you're looking for in a five-pack. I'd say it's definitely worth it!:)

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Gluetang #3 at 50 days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks man. The gluetang#3 is a nice gg4 x moontang cross. Has a very nice sweet and sour /loud smell and the nugs seem to have some meat on their bones.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Not exactly a bud...but did originally come from a bud :biggrin:...made this from mixed flowers (5 minute QWET extraction)

picture.php

MODS, if not appropriate just delete

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love,it and the colors reminds,me,of a old skunk/rks,girl from days gone . whats the terms/high like ?

I haven't tried any yet of this pheno. Other phenos have been very strong acrid aroma. Potency is prob 30%. I got a bunch of these im looking for a keeper for breeding stock. This was never a released line.

Dankwolf

I haven't tried any yet of this pheno. Other phenos have been very strong acrid aroma. Potency is prob 30%. I got a bunch of these im looking for a keeper for breeding stock. This was never a released line.

I know the girl I am looking for and she fits the bill nicely . great work and nice reperstion.:woohoo:

Earlmarne

Deadhead x longbottom leaf here, she did really great this round

Attachments

• 6D8F08F4-4161-4011-AD83-40DF0D70BBA6.jpg
    6D8F08F4-4161-4011-AD83-40DF0D70BBA6.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 5DF20BC1-99FB-4538-A545-557D45D84329.jpg
    5DF20BC1-99FB-4538-A545-557D45D84329.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 14