What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Medfinder

Chemon 91
thru out some old..old soil in the backyard and these alien og x alien bubba grew...one male and one female.

this cross was done 2010 thought id lost um 6 years ago.

the male is throwing pollen like a champ.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

insomniac_AU

JEAN GUY

A favorite in Compassion Clubs across Canada

A Quebec-born legend made famous by the Montreal Compassion Club, the Jean Guy is a Sativa dominant cross, a pungent euphoriant with a citrus/skunk smell indicative of its strong buzz. It grows quickly producing thick lateral branches and heavy colas. Jean Guy was featured in the first ever marijuana ad in the New York Times.
Variety - Sativa/Indica (60%-40%)
Seed - Feminized
Analysis - THC 25.00%, CBD 1.40%, CBN 0.08%

• 1st place People’s Choice Rosin – 2016 Bio Cup Canada
  • 3rd place Rosin – 2016 Bio Cup Canada
  • picture.php

JEAN GUY

A favorite in Compassion Clubs across Canada

A Quebec-born legend made famous by the Montreal Compassion Club, the Jean Guy is a Sativa dominant cross, a pungent euphoriant with a citrus/skunk smell indicative of its strong buzz. It grows quickly producing thick lateral branches and heavy colas. Jean Guy was featured in the first ever marijuana ad in the New York Times.
Variety - Sativa/Indica (60%-40%)
Seed - Feminized
Analysis - THC 25.00%, CBD 1.40%, CBN 0.08%

• 1st place People’s Choice Rosin – 2016 Bio Cup Canada
  • 3rd place Rosin – 2016 Bio Cup Canada
  • View Image
Looks great. What's the smoke like?

S***finder says it's origin is unknown but rumored to be a White widow pheno. The House of the great gardener sell feminized seeds so possibly an S1 of the original plant or a back cross between the mother and an S1 phenotype.

insomniac_AU

Looks great. What's the smoke like?

S***finder says it's origin is unknown but rumored to be a White widow pheno. The House of the great gardener sell feminized seeds so possibly an S1 of the original plant or a back cross between the mother and an S1 phenotype.
Yes not quite sure of it's origins but it's very enjoyable.
It has a very strong lemon odour towards the end of flower. When you smoke it the lemon flavour is there but not nearly as dominant as in the smell. It tastes like a mixture of lemon, orange, lime and pine followed by an earthy hazelnut aftertaste. I find I get immune to some strains quite quickly and I hit a ceiling but this keeps working.
The effect I would describe as strong and I have a pretty high tolerance. It's sinking into the couch with a smile on your face smoke. I wouldn't be smoking it before going out to a party and being sociable it's not that sort of thing but helps me sleep and makes me happy.

Last edited:
One of my home made crosses. Hulk smash from dark horse genetics × blue dream from hso= hulks dream. This is the #1 peno at week 10.5. Definitely has potential for making concentrates!

picture.php

akirabull

durban neville #1. Durban cut x neville haze

Attachments

• IMG_20180627_164551.jpg
    IMG_20180627_164551.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20180627_164615.jpg
    IMG_20180627_164615.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20180627_164629.jpg
    IMG_20180627_164629.jpg