Flora Nova Bloom

Flora Nova Bloom

GG4

picture.php

DreamGurl

picture.php

toohighmf

Veteran
Gsizzle that is some mighty fine work. I'm very impressed. would love to pick your brain in regards to the nutritional & environmental needs of the GG4. I noticed the V cupping on your fans. are you growing in low humidity, under 40%? do you use tap water or RO with your floranova? is that all you use? I'm vegging some GG4, Yeti OG (norcal headband), Alphamedic OG, & Oregn Kidz super lemon haze, but what I'm most interested in the glue. Thanks!

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gsizzle that is some mighty fine work. I'm very impressed. would love to pick your brain in regards to the nutritional & environmental needs of the GG4. I noticed the V cupping on your fans. are you growing in low humidity, under 40%? do you use tap water or RO with your floranova? is that all you use? I'm vegging some GG4, Yeti OG (norcal headband), Alphamedic OG, & Oregn Kidz super lemon haze, but what I'm most interested in the glue. Thanks!

The V cupping is usually from low humidity and heat stress as i try to get the plants as close too lights as possible. Humidity is never under 40% but in the 40 to 55% range. Im on tap water with FNB and keep ppms between 750 and 1200. I use Great White when using coc but been using RW croutons with zero additives as of late. The glue seem to enjoy the feed and conditions just dont let the canopy get to high in temps to keep her stacking, think and end product wont be light and airy.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I never went for lots of bottles..less is more to me...yeehaw..I have used most chem ferts at one point or another but AN was always laughable to me...had friends that used it tho...their product wasn't any better than mine...yield is hard to compare as I don't like growing what everyone else does lol

I never went for lots of bottles..less is more to me...yeehaw..I have used most chem ferts at one point or another but AN was always laughable to me...had friends that used it tho...their product wasn't any better than mine...yield is hard to compare as I don't like growing what everyone else does lol

When you say you don't like growing the same that everyone else does are you referring to your strains or feed methods/ flushes

Bluto

pelletized alfalfa, pelletized beet, alaskan grow, white sugar, making tea. Feeds the masses
ultra cheap

Latest posts

Latest posts