What's new

lets see you resin stash for christmas

ganjaboymagic

picture.php

picture.php

Some quick butane runs until my bags get here.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, most of my own holiday meds pictures would look like a blue dropper bottle, but here are some pictures of what we might be testing in our inner circle gatherings.

PS The hash in the jar is 73 micron bubble and the pile with the card is 130 micron dry sieve. The first picture is thin film vacuum purged BHO absolute using no heat, the dangly stuff is isomerized BHO, and the 250 ml beaker is a polished BHO without vacuum.

Attachments

• Grinning reaper 3 minute run (1).jpg
    Grinning reaper 3 minute run (1).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 9
  • isomerize-2.jpg
    isomerize-2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Polished extract.jpg
    Polished extract.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Thin film vacuum purged BHO absolute.jpg
    Thin film vacuum purged BHO absolute.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 28 gms of hash in jar.jpg
    28 gms of hash in jar.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot the cannabis acetate:

Attachments

• Final product.jpg
    Final product.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7

hammalamma

Veteran
Yeah, most of my own holiday meds pictures would look like a blue dropper bottle, but here are some pictures of what we might be testing in our inner circle gatherings.

PS The hash in the jar is 73 micron bubble and the pile with the card is 130 micron dry sieve. The first picture is thin film vacuum purged BHO absolute using no heat, the dangly stuff is isomerized BHO, and the 250 ml beaker is a polished BHO without vacuum.

I just got a brain boner from your pics. I would love to help test all of those out, at the same time. I don't know how good my wore out lungs would be for scientific reasons but damn, that would be fun.

B

bench warmer

I know it ain't much but it's the best I can do...
This gift's for my bong & a few hits for you. :ying:
:gift:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got a brain boner from your pics. I would love to help test all of those out, at the same time. I don't know how good my wore out lungs would be for scientific reasons but damn, that would be fun.

As they say, if you are ever in the hood...........

big twinn

Veteran
Should get me through x-mas.....:)

picture.php

picture.php

WOAH. You win. How does one accumalate such a stout collection of dry kief? How long/many plants/bud did it take to make this??? LOL its like you filled the jars with beach sand hahaha. Now i know why the commercial bud around here has no trichs:tiphat:

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Big Twinn- all that was made from the unharvested lower popcorn on 4 Chem D plants and 2 Witches Weed plants. I dry it down "on the plant" and make dry sift after trim/cure season is done. Greenhouse plants....check my threads and you'll see what I mean.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
big twinn,

I think that is Dry Ice (Extracted) Hash rather than Kief. Look on Youtube for videos on using Dry Ice (rather than ice and water) for such a quick effective hash extraction process.

That makes his collection almost even better =]

Latest posts

Latest posts