What's new

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

Yellowmoon

Heya, peoples of this great mag

It's been almost a decade since i last put up a grow indoors, and I've ran into some issues because ze knowhow hasn't remained intact in my braincells. I recall, with absolute certainty, having better results and less problems in the past. :biggrin:

I'm having a stunted growth -issue on number two of my AF MK Ultra babies. Is this is a simple case of nuteburn? I've been trying to be careful - using mainly only Bio Bloom organic and Missing Link. I have checked that Ph sits between 6 - 7 when I feed 'em, but I have not measured the ph of the water flowing outta the pot. Potassium? Phosphorus? Overwatering?

I flushed her a week ago and waited for the soil to dry for a few days. Added very lightly nuted mixture of bio bloom and immediately her leaves begin turning grey from their tops, as you can see in the picture.

Either this strain is sensitive to nutes, or in the most likely case, i'm fucking things up. Maybe it's too late to save this girl, but for future reference... thx beforehand.

Jwhat201

Did some research and watered 3x what I usually water with soapy water (dish liquid) with cinnamon and cayenne pepper too. Haven't seen anything since. Shes just drying out now gonna do regular water next. Not expecting much yield but she is budding!

Phases

Possible N to toxicity?

Possible N to toxicity?

I've had this problem before and I am pretty sure it is a Nittrogen toxicity but just want to make sure that's the case and how to fix it.

So the bigger fan leaves and some small one on bottom have the margins curling under and the base of the individual leaves are really small, the tip is not curling down and it doesn't look full club clawed. It is dark green and almost has a blueish tinge to it.

So I am running 6/9 micro/bloom - h3ead formula - now it's the first week of flower and it's too early to cut the micro completely. So I am wondering how much should I reduce the micro and should I flush it out?
I am just concerned I will get a mag def if I drop the micro too low. So thinking maybe put some Epson salt in there?

Any suggestions are welcome.
Also if this is an N toxicity and I fix the problem do the effected leaves recover at all or will they stay curled under and Dark green?

Picture is not very good. Sorry about that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No physical signs of N tox that I can see. Unless the picture quality is different from real life they don't look too green either.

Looks to be mild over fert on the newest growth.

Not too many people pop in here, you may get better response starting a thread.

Phases

No physical signs of N tox that I can see. Unless the picture quality is different from real life they don't look too green either.

Looks to be mild over fert on the newest growth.

Not too many people pop in here, you may get better response starting a thread.

Yeah pictures not that good and I didn't have a better one on hand.

Might take you advise and start a thread. Been thinking about doing a grow journal here soon. But haven't decided.

eebbnflow

I wouldt flower it looking like that :comfort:. toss it in the garbage to avoid infestation . clean that floor up use sticky trap for each plant next time . bugs flying around everywhere ? ill take a stab at it and guess fungus gnats . get yourself some mosquito dunk or mosquito bits to sprinkle on your medium for the next time . its contains BTI it will help with prevention of certain pests especially fungus gnats. recovery will take more than a few days im sure , never flip unhealthy plants as MIkell said

Wind

hello i need help. I copy/paste from another thread i posted this

Let me tell you i'm using biobizz light mix and veging under 250W HPS, temp 18-26°c, hum 35-60%.
my two biggest plants are in some kind of troubles. i transplanted them in 15-20l 8 days ago when i watered with bio bizz Root Juice, Grow and Alga Mic 0.8ml/l each. ph of home watter is around 7.5.-7.7 so i down it with vinegar to 6.2-6.5 ph. i also sprayed them after transplanting with Alga Mic 0.8ml/l and day after. than after 48 hours from transplantation i topped og kush (tied one) and blue chees and water them with 1/2l each 0.8ml/l (above mix). day after i only spray them w Alga Mic. again, 48 hours from last wattering i use stronger mix of 1,5ml/l of each (above mix) and sprayed them.
next day ( 72 huors ago) lives starts to brown from the midle out and today the first fan lives are almost all yellow brown and curly. The 5th pic shows third plant with some brown spots starting to show. This pics were taken 5hours ago and now they are slowly prigressing.
as im searching for diagnosis and dont how to act i water them last night with destiled water just couple of cups each plant 6.00 ph.
i might feed them too much, i dont know. please help, it's my first grow so i made some mistake i hope i can fix quickly.
Thanks cheers

Attachments

• 20151221_183143.jpg
    20151221_183143.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20151221_183324.jpg
    20151221_183324.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151221_183210.jpg
    20151221_183210.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151221_183449.jpg
    20151221_183449.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151221_183633.jpg
    20151221_183633.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 15

moonshoes

First grow in soil, guess I over watered it. This was one seed of blue dream bagseed, one seed from an ounce of bud, and I've just about killed it. Time to get some new seeds I guess and learn how to use self control when watering. It stopped growing so I watered it more when I should have backed off.

picture.php

Jansen

I need some help here, boys!

Day 17 of flower here in our ebb and flow system. We're getting some crisping and yellowing. I thought it was a combination of temps being high (were pushing 89 before, got em down now) or nute issues, but might it be bugs or something?

jPjegCs.jpg

Hello everyone. I have tiny slug like things that are voracious if neglecting to spot. Easy to kill by removal or squashing. These things are a bitch ,they are stealing brix nectar from the girls and leaving goo on stems. Is there an ender for these things? One thing thogh ...i had rolly poly bugs in a mother and I think they de slugged it.

Slugs seemed to have retreated somewhere. Crazziest things imagine something that looks like a larger canna seed split in half with what looks like a sluggy mouth...more like an asshole. No eyes or antenae. If they resurface gonna drop the ewc tea and dive into tha salts!

Avonbarksdale

Hello everyone!
Im new to this forum and i was wondering if anyone could maybe help me with my problem which is stressing me so much since this is my first time.
Today it is time to be flowering my plants but i had an incident 8 days ago where i was really unlucky and overwatered the plants for an hour, but the water ran trough so the plants didn't drown, but after a couple of days I've gotten these yellow spots on the leaves. I have been researching the internet for a while and to me it seems as if it is either heat stress or boron deficiency. Since this is my first time I'm not sure what the problem may be and how to solve it. A friend of mine says it because of over fertilization. I would be thank full for any help on how to save them since I'm stressing that my plants may die.
I'm using growing soil and a 400W has.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
I will adding some pictures as well. Thanks in advance.

TDK

Veteran
Hello everyone!
Im new to this forum and i was wondering if anyone could maybe help me with my problem which is stressing me so much since this is my first time.
Today it is time to be flowering my plants but i had an incident 8 days ago where i was really unlucky and overwatered the plants for an hour, but the water ran trough so the plants didn't drown, but after a couple of days I've gotten these yellow spots on the leaves. I have been researching the internet for a while and to me it seems as if it is either heat stress or boron deficiency. Since this is my first time I'm not sure what the problem may be and how to solve it. A friend of mine says it because of over fertilization. I would be thank full for any help on how to save them since I'm stressing that my plants may die.
I'm using growing soil and a 400W has.

View Image View Image View Image View Image I will adding some pictures as well. Thanks in advance.

When did you feed them last time??

They got too much water ( i know you write this) but by this you wash some nutriens out from the soil..

Also look after mites or else...

How looks the head??

regards
:tiphat:

Avonbarksdale

I did feed them today and before that i only gave them regular tap water because i was afraid they got over fertilised after i over watered them. I can see no signs of mites or anything else. Maybe they need more magnesium ? The heads look very good, only some of the leaves are turning yellow.

abl12

Hello anyone can identify the cause of these white spots? are they mite or white fly damage? or powdery mildew?

Latest posts

Latest posts