What's new

Let's see and hear about your sick plants!!

Wandum

Hy guys i have this Kind of Problem

The plants are in the 6 Day of 12/12 i have a pH of 5.8
And a ec of 1.6 they are planten in canna cocco slabs and i use the fert of them inclusive canna boost and later Pk. 13/14
I use ro/ATP water with an ec of 0.4
I water them with the nutrimatic Set on 4sec

Kayagold

Sick Kayagold HELP!!

Sick Kayagold HELP!!

these are my kaya gold i dont over water and i have them on a 18/6 cycle. im using a 400 watt hps only because the mh broke and im waiting on another the big one is 7 weeks and the small 5 weeks they have odd light yellowing spots and some of the leaves are all yellow please help

Attachments

• 20131125_221914.jpg
    20131125_221914.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20131125_221926.jpg
    20131125_221926.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20131125_222002.jpg
    20131125_222002.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20131125_222006.jpg
    20131125_222006.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20131125_222053.jpg
    20131125_222053.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20131125_222043.jpg
    20131125_222043.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20131125_222036.jpg
    20131125_222036.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20131125_222014.jpg
    20131125_222014.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20131125_222012.jpg
    20131125_222012.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 20

smokinblues75

Need help with sickly Sour Power Plants

Need help with sickly Sour Power Plants

Hello all, this is my first time posting on any forum. This is my first REAL grow indoors and am used to outdoor, but have a problem with my Sour Power plants. They have been great and uniform from seed all the way up to this being now the fourth week of flower and to me it looks like a P lockout.

A little about my grow. It is a sealed 1200w grow with sentinel co2 regulator and monitor mini split ac 30pint dehumidifier with humidity being in the 45 day and 55 nigh (max for both day and night) using RO water mixed with Jack's Classic Nutes both Veg and Bloom. I have been flushing for the last two waterings to see if it was a salt build up but they still seem to be yellowing and browning then curling up. Even my lower branch leaves have started to shrivel up. I just checked on the last watering and the runoff PH is 6.5 on all four plants. I am also using pro mix bx amended with a little more dolomite lime and perlite. Please help they were looking awesome up until last Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpg
    IMG_2732.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2731.jpg
    IMG_2731.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 18
I

InYourBowl

...So please....if you have a sick plant....maybe we can help?

wow, looks like next to ZERO help being offered to the most recent folks in need here??????????????????

When someone has an issue, we all know they need to act swiftly to resolve.

Is anyone going to help these people out who are doing what was 'offered up" by the op here?

I bet the last 2 folks that were hoping for assistance may want to show you their :moon:

peace :tiphat:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
What should I do if my 3 week flowering ladies have yellowing leafs. I believe it is N def.

Up until a about a week ago I was giving them General Organics BioThrive Grow. then I started the pure blend pro bloom formula. I think the ph is between 6 and 7. Should I add any cal-mag.
or is the PH even correct?

I know that the yellowing leafs wont turn back to green. but I just wanna stop the other leafs from turning yellow.

medium-coco with perlite
Indoor - 180W LED Grow Light/3W leds
Strain - bagseed
Temps - 70 or so
12/12 for 3 weeks.
here's 2 pix.
picture.php

picture.php

Need a little help!

I woke up this morning and two of my plants have leaves that look like they might have a fungus or something killing them. Please let me know if you know how to fix this
picture.php

picture.php

Any thoughts would be appreciated

I guess a little info on the grow environment might help. They are in a BCNL Bloombox Flowering Chamber. Moved under the 400W MH light two days ago from the 125W veg chamber. Wanted to finish vegging under the MH before starting flowering.

Air temp: 72-82 F
Water Temp (Hydro): 64-66 F
RH: 41-61%
light fan breeze in the chamber and ventillating properly. No sign of any water issues, a tiny bit cloudy but no real sign of problems. Roots look great.

looks like mag deficiency?

looks like mag deficiency?

second week of bloom. gave AN micro and grow plus some Alaska fish poo, now this. didn't give them any cal mag till today to try to head it off. numerous leaves are doing this....
they were outside then brought them in a week ago. basically miracle grow like dirt and perlite, havent given any bloom food yet. 1000W HPS, lots of air flow. indica (platinum girl scout cookie) about three months old in 5 gal bucket of above soil. two of my four girls are like this. so i obviously over fed them with something. i wouldn't have given them any bloom food since they had not yet started flowering. and i watered other plants besides them with no ill effect, so i am stumped. i do not keep records of what plant gets what. so i am pretty much depending on somebody seeing this pic and knowing what's going on. i poured about a third ounce (splash) of each into a five gallon bucket of water when i water and have been doing this for about a month. the water is 7.0 but i have not ph'd the mixture.....yet, guess i need to do that. as well as flush the hell out of them outside with the hose, as that's the only way i'm going to get 20 gallons of water.

rookiegrower, i dont know what caused that, i have had it too, it is necrosis tho, dead where it's brown, pretty sure not fungus or anything else just something made the brown parts die. i can see th0, but the date of your post with no responses that this thread is as dead as my leaves are and will try another thread.

i have had this same thing happen alot over the years, so it's obviously something i am doing over and over and not knowing WTF i am doing. thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Numba1

Trunk ?

Trunk ?

Surprised to find this yesterday evening trunk all ett up with I dunno what it's drooping today I wrapped it with dry tissue paper and need to leave it alone maybe it'll recover its pretty big with three main colas . But it's not even started full flowering yet so it's got ways to go .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 19

krizo

Hello, got any clues. Growin in coco-soil mix. i think its a ph problem but i dont have any of those expensive ph meters. plants in veg, slow growth no dead leafs. so mysterious. not all plant are affected
picture.php
picture.php

krizo

thx. i doupt it. but have to take anohter extra close look. this broblem is only in the growing tips of the plant.

Edit, well i'll be damn. It just might be a new spidermite strain i never encountered before. The bastard are super tiny and not very plentiful. seems like they lay eggs underneath the leaf but feed on the top side. Usually i just seen those bigger bastard that feed of on every leaf and multiply like a wildfire. Bigger plants dont seem to mind much but they seem to harm smaller plants

so next thing is to get the all mighty neem oil and spray those bastards.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have 4 indicas that are doing well, and one sativa that has some yellow leaves as of today 19th of september.

These are a couple indicas

And this is the baby looking bad..

What's wrong with her? Under-nuting or a disease??

papaduc

Veteran
Basic nitrogen deficiency/hunger, one more developed than the other. Easiest problem to fix. Top dress with a little bit of blood and bone or give some fishmix or balanced liquid feed, whatever you're using.

What food do you plan on feeding them with?

The pictures of yellow leaves are of the same plant, the sativa one.

I fed them with Biobizz Biogrow organic (npk 4-3-6) and switched to Canna Terra Flores (NPK 10-9-19 if I remember well) as they started flowering a couple weeks ago.

Shoud I mix some Biogrow with the Terra Flores next time I water her?

papaduc

Veteran
Is canna flores a chemical feed?

How much are you feeding? Did you start feeding when it was as pale as in the first picture, or the second?

If you switched to the flower feed on the day you flipped them (indoors or out?) that'll be why they went yellow at the bottom.

Latest posts

Latest posts