What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets help ACP build a new room! 10 x 12

meowkitty

hE DID YALL MISS ME?

so here is some new sketches. I've gone with 3 tables in flower with 2 gavita pro 1000e. I haven't modeled the lights in the flower room yet but you'll get the idea.

I love all the help and ideas, keep em komming.

Main shot, notice the little square on the wall between the veg and flower room, I forgot to label it but I'm gonna louvre through and with the wall. Between 2 studs. so it will have a lot of flow and area to keep the air moving. and will be light proof.

View Image

see it high up in the veg room? I'm not sure how I should situate it, high in veg to low in flwr, or low in veg to high in flower?

View Image

what a nice vestibule
View Image

Look honey! A spigot.
View Image

Here is the veg/mom/clone room separated with orca or panda. wire racks to hold a couple t5's and a 400 cmh to veg em a lil. Also a bookcase for supplies. gotsta be organized.
View Image

Interested to see where you put your louver. I assume a dark room louver? You'll be able to pull enough cool air from outside the veg room through the flower, scrubber, fan with what size fan? Do you foresee a reason to have to pump AC from the flower room into the veg room? Hot summer day, perhaps. I'm looking at a similar setup, so would like to get some more input on it.