What's new

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey smurf...

what is it that makes death star such a hyped up strain?????

it is a great strain, but is it REALLY worth the hype?

i mean come on... there is a group or people (or a single person for all i know) who has gone as far as making shirts and logos and a website for this strain??? LOL :biglaugh:

but what is it that sets this strain a part from all others?
:chin:

Good question. It gets you reallllllly STONED! I personally think it deserves the hype. It speaks for itself on many levels. I have the ECSD clone that was used in the cross, and Dstar blows it away. Its the strongest strain i have owned, way stronger than the pre 98 bubba also. People complain about the smell of ECSD leaking through cement walls, but thats nothing compared to Dstar. If you bump one flowering plant, or even have your fans on too high, the whole neighborhood is gonna reek. Deathstar laughs in the face of carbon scrubbers. Its one of those strains that has a scent that sticks to you and stays. You can taste it lingering in your mouth forever after you smoke it. The other good thing i like is the yield. I use 600's and can pull a lb from each light, which is less than i do with other strains, but still good enough for an elite strain with this much quality.
I have all kinds of people crawling at my doorstep begging to pay 600/oz. for dstar. I would never charge that, even if it was on hand btw. Im not growing currently and everyone thinks im kidding, so ppl ask my sellers and my sellers ask me for it and tell me they will pay more. Its so ridiculous and irritating, this strain has caused me more stress than i would like due to this issue. That tells me something...Its a bomb strain. I have never gotten more strain requests than with dstar, people ask for it by name, which is very unusual in my area. Ppl ask for the lemons sometimes, but thats where it ends.

skyhigh35

LIG - "Well I am glad to hear it was an S1 and not anything else"

To be honest I wish my buddy knew these were the S1's so I didn't waste the seeds. I figured I was going to lose half to males... I also needed a strong male for breeding. I think i have 5 left. But none the less I am still grateful

Gooey - sorry bubba no clubs around these parts

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like the deathstar clone is coming my way :) I don't know how anxious I am going to be to put collidal silver on the oger sensi star, and pollen onto the ecsd now...

Last edited:

skyhigh35

so far so good. i pulled a couple tasters off the lines for a taste session. shit is sticky icky! after a packing a round for 3 of us, my fingers looked like i just had a trim sesh with no gloves, no joke. unbelievable strength is this strian, we were lit for hours. makes the GDP seem mild. bout to break everything down & move. i will post some dried pic shots here once i get in the new spot.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Last time my friend went to ohio was for UofM/osu football game couple years ago when we were #2 and #1 respectively. People tried to run him over with a car, literally chasing him and his friends. They then shook up full cans of beer and were throwing them at their heads. What the fuck is wrong with you people trying to kill someone?

Michigan ranked #1 or #2 in the last couple of years is laughable.
We all know you're full of shit, and I hate OSU.
Michigan....Crapiest roads in America

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
After reading this jedi BS, I called a buddy in Miegs Co. who grows DS.
I can have as may cuts as I want.
It's not as exclusive as some make it out to be.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Not everybody has a buddy in meigs co.
Just cuz you have access to it, doesnt mean its easily attainable for everyone.

TheKoots

bensittinback

i have 1000 seeds of death star x sfv og!! i get the star REGULARLY !!
in meigs!! herbal remedy has the true story on deathstar. it is top shelf!! peace bsb

CPs first death star in scrog

CPs first death star in scrog

Mobile scrog unit over a 3 gallon cloth pot
098Dstar.jpg

107.jpg

101.jpg

110.jpg

D* loves scrog and lst

Happy Growing

hell yeah dstar, gotta love that petro funk

ohio does have it going on for a non med state

any of yall tried illudium or nuke?
working on sourcing illudium cuts this week, can't wait to have this one in my stable!

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
In the future, when this becomes a pouplar widespread elite clone, people will read this thread and see how many people are saying its just mediocre. Hello future readers! Ill try to get some professional pics soon. I wish i could to send some of you a correctly done sample so you can see what we are talking about. I dont think your allowed to to offer those types of services on this site tho....;)

skyhigh35

sorry about cell phone pics but here is deathstar. 3 different phenos startin to fattin up under 2k.

Day 1 of flip
picture.php

Day 35
picture.php

Day 35
picture.php

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
@skyhigh.., Are you saying that those seeds came from a selfed deathstar clone? Post dry shots please, its much easier to distinguish.