What's new

Let's have a chat about this here rep/comment system, ICMag brethren.

mrcreosote

Veteran
I'm working on my E-penis so my delicate feelings won't get hurt.
penis-pump.jpg

Soon I will be INVINCIBLE!

HempHut

Everyone knows that clicking "unhelpful" on a post doesn't negatively impact the poster's reputation score, right? Helpful can add a small amount of reputation points but unhelpful has no effect on reputation whatsoever.

This has been confirmed and tested many times.

C

Classy@Home

I treat the Karma system here the same way I treat it in real life - if someone does something that helps me or someone else, entertains me or just plain brightens anybodys day - I try to let them know by sending some K+, or a comment, or both...

I'd rather not give neg rep - I'll either use words or ignore, but I try not to give...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
The Neg thing doesn't show...it is anonymous--:tiphat:
I just negged your post, so you can confirm that-- lol

Yeah, FOUR people have neg repped that comment, so, okay, neg rep does NOT show.Y'all cans stop giving me negative feedback just to prove the point, okay? :wave:

Rusty420

yeap!! funny but you got the neg not me...Can't you just picture some wormy little fuck goin nee neer neeneer I don't like rusty420 like a 2nd grader

if only i had a open crotch pair a jihad brand jeans to brandish my e-dick, nerds would not neg me..:nono:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Heres a question.... what do the little gray markers mean... When you check ur comments, theres a list, and most of mine are green, with a few grey... although it still says positive...
Forgive my ignorance
Is it positive, but not as positive as the green ones?
Cheers

Last edited:

mrcreosote

Veteran
I beg your pardon...
Stupid comments in the Tokers Den are my bread and butter.
With enough points I'll get my Official IC Mag Magic Slap Top Vegetable Chopper.

Onions make me cry.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

It's just an indication of how many parents did not teach their kids that if you have nothing good to say then say nothing. :tiphat:

HempHut

Heres a question.... what do the little gray markers mean... When you check ur comments, theres a list, and most of mine are green, with a few grey... although it still says positive...
Forgive my ignorance
Is it positive, but not as positive as the green ones?
Cheers

It means you didn't receive any reputation points for that one -- it randomizes how many points you get for being rated helpful and one of the chances is no points. It doesn't mean anything beyond the fact there's a random chance of getting no points on a helpful and that's what you got for that one.

C

CANNATOPIA

Let It Be, Let It Be- hehehe
John Lenon was awesome & This is some good Rhino. :)

C

Classy@Home

It means you didn't receive any reputation points for that one -- it randomizes how many points you get for being rated helpful and one of the chances is no points. It doesn't mean anything beyond the fact there's a random chance of getting no points on a helpful and that's what you got for that one.
Ummmm...

Step away from the toad, dude - the only random thing was your explanation. The grey is from noobs - it shows, but gives no points...

But, on the other hand - All glory to the Hypnotoad...

(And the Mexican Staring Frog from Sri Lanka, of course)