What's new

Let's go Michigan!!!

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
LANSING - A recent poll shows voter support leading opposition for ballot proposals to loosen Michigan's restrictions on embryonic stem cell research and allow medical use of marijuana.
Advertisement

The poll conducted for the Detroit Free Press and WDIV-TV by Selzer & Co. of Des Moines, Iowa found 58 percent of likely Michigan voters support the stem cell proposal, 31 percent against and 11 percent not sure.

The poll also found 66 percent support the marijuana proposal, 25 against and 9 percent not sure.

The telephone poll of 602 likely Michigan voters was conducted Sept. 22 through Wednesday. It has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 4 percentage points. Both proposals are on the November ballot.

Good. One more for the list

Last edited:

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
They have pretty tight restrictions on everything, that's for sure. Even taking employers and the county to task for not complying. This seems really well written, thanks for the link.

Last edited:

talos4

so if it passes whats the soonest i will be legal? Jan 1? Or is it retro active and would i be legal sooner?

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
yea im really stoked to see it on the ballot but i dont qualify even tho i benifit from it. its a step it the right direction tho and that makes me happy.