too high to remember the names

Yesterday when came back to the Pollinator, and saw Mila, she seemed to
be looking really well after the operation

and a big thanks To Mila of the Pollinator, and Arjan and Franko from
Greenhouse United for letting us chill in those places and feel welcome

it is tough to keep up with the pros during the cup, and the judges must
be thanked for the results because that must have been a tough task to
judge such good herb

the few samples I tested were superb, but I only know them by the numbers, I believe it was 23 and 25 sativa entrees

anyway to close it up, next year I will be more organized and will arrive earlier
instead of during the cup, so that I have the time to build up my tollerance

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Big respect to OP. You are a trooper. Thanks for all the hard work you put in. The cup was a blast.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohw yea ...a extra thx to Capt.Crip here ....the Bubba kush x Og kush will be grown asap !
also to esbe and Paddi for them Zen seeds...and also to G.A. for them Purple Princess's !

B

British_Bulldog

High all!

Wow what a trip and what a party!

Thanks to everyone for making it what it was, and I was well and truly WASTED!! (as you probably saw!! haha!)

My tolerance has been low lately, due to a lack of goodies here in Italy, so caning all weekend was Full-on!!

And damn! I cleaned out my pockets, aired out my clothes and had a good shower....and yet I still smell of OJD's weed!! I think I must be secreting it my from pores now!!

Thanks to everyone for the smoke too! OJD's weed was great, Mr H's hash was outstanding as per usual, and logic had some good bags too, including some Quasar (probably spelled wrong! but I smelled how good it was and that was another fave from the trip!).

Also a big thanks for the oil hits (you know who you are!!), I was so wrecked I staggered home that night, but awoke with a clear head! :D 'Shows how clean the oil was!!

Thanks again to everyone and to those that are still there, have a blast!!!

Ciao,

BB!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
ohw yea ...a extra thx to Capt.Crip here ....the Bubba kush x Og kush will be grown asap !
also to esbe and Paddi for them Zen seeds...and also to G.A. for them Purple Princess's !

nice, I need to keep my eyes open in future...I missed loads of people :wink: