What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let´s show some stuff...

amc98

Hehehe, don´t know why but no matter where you go, you´ll always find Sour Diesel fans...:)

Thanks everyone for your posts, just hope you´re enjoying the show...

And special thanks for Mt Toaker, you´re making me feel like this dude :bis::biglaugh: I also like this shot, didn´t know wich one to upload:

The Blue Mazar showed nice purple trichomes, the colour really showed up when I made some dry shift and got a clear brown/violet hash piece. Sorry for the awful quality...

Now a few shots made today. It´s the Withe Widow Bilbo cut. Something strange happened to this plant, it was stressed with colder night temperatures and it was also too close to the 600W bulb; the buds just didn´t get big, while large amounts of resin glands covered the few calyxes and the leaves. All pystils turned brown too early, but they where not "burned". It also happened to a Great White Shark and a Buddha´s Sister (will show them tomorrow).
My Bubblebags will be busy soon with all these "buds"...:jump:

Saludos!!!:tiphat:

amc98

As I promised yesterday, I´m showing now some more "stressed" plants as the Widow bilbo cut that we have seen.

Great White Shark:

Buddha´s Sister (Soma cut):

sativorro

wenas !!

hy amc98 !!

your pics are amazing man !! and your crosses must be very good
i need see the chuck norris man
sourdiesel x dc ooooohhh my good

see you soon

un saludo, sativorro

amc98

Hey Sativorro, maestro!!!

How good having you here!!!!:dance013:
This weekend I´m gonna take some pics of the Chunk Norris cross (Western winds x Deep Chunk), I promise I´ll show them!!! I´m harvesting them in about 10 days.

And about the SD x DC cross...i´m just counting the days man!!! I also polinated a couple of Fresa Caribe with the DC male; I think Fresa Caribe is one of CBG Caribe´s parentals, some jamaican lambsbread sweet line, gotta speak with Kaiki soon and get the right info.

A couple of shots of an organics Blue Dancer, and two more of the DC female that I still keep.

Blue Dancer:

Deep Chunk:

amc98

Hello!!

I don´t remember I you told you about some Rosetta Stone x [X18xUzbeki] seeds I´m harvesting probably next week. I´m showing now some shots of both strains, Rosetta and X18xUZB. Unfortunately I didn´t take any pics of the X18xUZB male I used, you´ll see one of his sisters instead.

Rosetta Stone (Destroy cut):

X18xUZB:

amc98

I forgot!!!

tango420 welcome and enjoy the thread!! ;)

ElRUbio, what a pleasure man!!! We´ll meet in some weeks, got so many things to talk with you!!

CARCHOFA

Good work man!
I like your stuff man!
And your machine for make oil... interesting!

Good vibes from spain!

amc98

Hello!!

Thanks freeworldorders, enjoy the show!!! ;)

Ep Carchofa, didn´t see your post!! Thanks for your good vibes dude, same for you!!! :wave:

A few shots of an unknown cut...

CARCHOFA

ouououuu :yummy:
In my country we call that "la botica de la abuela" (grandma's pharmacy) :laughing:
Thanks for sharing your pics man!

Saludos!

amc98 thank you for sharing it all looks lovely. In my area we have a tough time getting ahold of new things. I have been using the same strains and crosses for some time now! I loved seeing your bho pictures, I just got a bho tube so can't wait to do my first run. Looks like you also had some kif and bubblehash in that pic? Awesome! Keep up the good work, peace and stay safe!!!

amc98

Hello MikeRoOrganix and SuperZero, thanks for your kind words. ;)

MikeRoOrganix, I have, as you said, some bho, bubblehash and dry sift in that pic. Like we say ´round here...if I don´t take care of myself, ¿¿who´s gonna do it?? :D

More shots...please enjoy!!

Chunk Norris:

Blue Dancer:

Black Jack:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome thread, i just sat here drooling at 3 pages of some fantastic looking buds
nice job
peace a k+
shaun

txuck

buff .... sooo nice buuudsss:jump:
Thanks for this nice report..... nice picture from tintin mazar azul jeje:bump:

Gran reportaje amc,,, muchas gracias por estas magnificas fotos y plantas que cultivas....
Un saludo
agur:tiphat: