I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
^^^WoooHooo!!!! You got the Guinea Pig welcome dance! lol

Congrats on the forum brother. You deserve it. :smile:

5LG

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the name happy brother, and crossing to the chemdawg d cant hurt, welcome, lookforward to purchasing some of the brother. peace and smoke

Beetlepumpr

Hopin all your Karma is good Karma. What a fortunate hand you have been given Karma, living and working with the one true passion and making a business and buck at it. Well someones gotta do it heh! Best to ya and kick their azz if ya can remember ya stoner, heh. All in good Jest,& seeya in the e-ther.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
congratulations on the vendor forum my dear friend, you shure deserves it! man of the future, young and full of true cannabis spirit!

K

krushonkush

Hello Karma, nice to meet you and congratulations on your all your hard work paying off! best of luck and good vibes for the new year!
:joint:

ghettoboy

Good luck with your venture Karma. Nice to have you. Lookin forward to checking out your goods.

May JAH bless and look over you........

C

CTSV

Got Mirre and Karma's Jack on the way! Can't wait for that Happy Brother. Nice work Karma!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey KG, great to see you w/ your own forum! :respect: After yrs seeing 'Happy Brother' in GA's and esbe's threads, so cool you're getting it circulated! :jump:
Got anything on the sativa side of things in the works? :smoke:

All the best, HL :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Highlighter I am starting up some new JH#22 crossings that people been asking for.

Sweet skunk
Sour Diesel
Kushage#16
C99
JH#12

Maybe i will trow some other stuff in just for fun one plant only

Like:
Uk Cheese
HB
Bubba
Mustang Mist
Sonic Boom
X-18

I just been harvesting the First Happy Brother BX1 seeds some HB X ChemdogD IX1 F'2s and the Happy Bubba. They will go in testing the first day of the new year.

C

CTSV

those Xs sound GREAT. I'm going to be starting my Mirre and JH in the next day or so!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrat's Karma!! Really exciting things to come here :rasta: . Here's a bud shot of some Mirre :canabis: She was grown indoors this is the little scraps I have left

C

cellardweller

hey Karma, just figgered I'd stop in and say HIGH!
personally, after checkin out your grows, I think your gear could go toe to toe with just about anybody here!
Keep up the good work sir!
peace,
~cellard

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Congrats on the success man. Love the look of your genetics, be following a few grows to see how they turn out.

Germanator

Karma Genetics... you live in Maastricht? I used to cross the German boarder for the day and smoke there all the time. I have spent more than a few days and night wandering the beautiful streets of the city. I also knew a girl who did a semester abroad in Maastricht and I visited her for the weekend.

I can't recall if I ever visited Cool Runnings but I do remember the Smokey Boat and the boat next to it. I used to start there and visit seed shops in the city to collect genetics to bring back to the US.

Anyway, I'll end up there sooner or later again... would be surreal to smoke with another IC member, so I'll give you a heads up if it ever comes to be.

Be eays,.

:joint: