What's new

lesser known breeders

keyplay

ICMag Donor
I would go with any and all of the seed company's mentioned above.

Chimera is someone I respect a lot and his prices are great. He deserves his spot in the limelight.
We 've brought some of our new untested things to seedbay server fund to help the board and to get feedback. Good quality-great price-keeping ICMag in good shape

Peace

Last edited:

there goes edro

Veteran
Chocolate Rain. I can't name the breeder or where it sells as the post will be deleted.

It's Chocolope x Cocoa Kush. One of the best strains I've bought at any price. Love that he openly shows how he breeds and lets the work speak for itself rather than censorship and hype to newbs.

Good to know Red Swan. Here's CR on day #6 of flower.

K

Karma Genetics

try me, hi hi hi.

cant get smaller than that, i am only 1,20m in height.

qaxx

For the prices, you can't go wrong trying any of the lesser known breeders. Breeders I will be trying in next years outdoor grow: HFH, Kabookie, Angel4us, LemonSkunk420, Greyskull.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
For lesser known breeders i'd go with CannaVenture, HOL, PUS, Cannacopia, GGG, and Weedbeat. Also check out server fund, weekends specials (when they're up), and untested varieties. A lot of growers are stepping it up and sending in great server funds beans all the time ;).

I'll also recommend Grindhouse (even though they are blowing up now) and have some great gear. People like Chimera are givens because he's an awesome breeder. Could keep naming great breeders and breeders with big names on here like CSG, Dutchgrown, Rez, Shanti, and so on. Do you have a price limit so to say for seeds? With about $60 you can get at least 1 strain from a lot of the breeders here at ICMAG, even the big guys put out mixed packs and certain strains at lower prices sometimes. Just keep an eye out regularly on SBay/SBou. Hope you find what you are looking for. Also all my suggestions can be found right here at ICMAG ;). Take care 1

BeanHo = Killer Crosses
I've been running Monstar(Sensi Star, Ogers cut) x Blockhead for a couple cycles and its fantastic.

kamyo

Veteran
Looking forward to Wally and Moon finally releasing some stuff. These guys have worked years on their lines and have been dealt some tough hands. We'll see them soon enough, and if the testers are any indication, it's as dank as it gets. As an outdoor guy, I can't say enough good things about my Aussie neighbors.

Latest posts

Latest posts