What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon skunk/Northern light hybrid ck it out!!

D

DEDHEDFRED

Count me in Bro..........I wanna see all the different colored phenos......'

Thanks fer tha show and Good luck Jro............DHF........... :joint:

J

jrosek

DEDHEDFRED said:
Count me in Bro..........I wanna see all the different colored phenos......'

Thanks fer tha show and Good luck Jro............DHF........... :joint:
Thank you my friend!!!

Brastaman

cool. i'm definitely tuned in for this one. can't wait to see how these ones turn out indoors. AND they have a head start. nice. wish i had extra 1k watter laying around. hehe

so it looks like these are setup in individual 2gal containers with the perlite/vermi mix. Do you hand feed them?

jrosek said:
the purple mother was accidently fed with pure ph down awhile back and didnt seem to like it to much

aahhhhh!!!!!! purple plant killlllllerrrr!!!! wonder if thats why its the only one that didn't make it!?!

J

jrosek

Brastaman said:
cool. i'm definitely tuned in for this one. can't wait to see how these ones turn out indoors. AND they have a head start. nice. wish i had extra 1k watter laying around. hehe

so it looks like these are setup in individual 2gal containers with the perlite/vermi mix. Do you hand feed them?

aahhhhh!!!!!! purple plant killlllllerrrr!!!! wonder if thats why its the only one that didn't make it!?!
Huh, Very funny homey!!!

These girls will be hand fed, By who has not been determined yet!

Bro if you seen my shed, you would open a 2nd hand hydro shop! sanford & son would have a field day!hahaa
Not much activity these days around here? Lots of lookers but no feelers?hmmm
Thanks for stoppen bro!
Peace all!

J

jrosek

Happy turkey day everybody!
Nothen better after a big dinner than watchen the game with a packed bowl!!

D

DEDHEDFRED

Hope yas had a big Thanksgiving Jro........I`m still full of fixins..........

I see Uriah made it over ta say hello..........What kinda trim job you gonna give the Lemon skunk/NL`s..........

I`m waitin on those beds of Bogbubble.........

Take care and good luck Bro........Peace...DHF....... :joint: ........

J

jrosek

DEDHEDFRED said:
Hope yas had a big Thanksgiving Jro........I`m still full of fixins..........

I see Uriah made it over ta say hello..........What kinda trim job you gonna give the Lemon skunk/NL`s..........

I`m waitin on those beds of Bogbubble.........

Take care and good luck Bro........Peace...DHF....... :joint: ........
Hey bro, Had a good One!
I lost half my cuts from the heater issue a few days ago, Im not sure what im gonna do yet?? I may just run what i have left and take 288 more for next months, or i may take them and put them in the 600 system??
Really set me back tho!
Bro, I cant wait to get it runnin! Ive been planning this for awhile now! It took months to figure out exactly what i want to do! Fucken generic timer on the heater cost me big time!! i guess thats what i get for using it....
Thanks for hangen around bro, Im not gonna do the bed thread here by the way, seems like a ghost town, I may post the results later tho.
Peace, Jro

Latest posts

Latest posts