What's new

lemon kush

Either I don't have enough post or don't see it but I can't PM. But I have a question. When people talk about light leaks do they mean light leaking in as opposed to light leaking out ?

I'm going to set my light schedule close to what the sun is doing around my latitude. I want the dark period to be while it's dark out. So if "light leaks" are an issue what of my exhaust ports? I've been sealing the open corners with black tape but how will I prevent light leakin in from the exhaust ports?
Leaking in.

Nade420xOG

So what would be a decent size exhaust hole port ? Maybe max 2" I saw the 3" hole saw and it looks big Also , I guess I'm going to use pvc piping to minimize light leak.

Nade420xOG

Updates: getting there. More lights and exhaust ports.

lights = 115w as of now. I can add two more sockets to make it 161w.

I have to scoop up a few pc fans , and some pvc (all scrap or ask around for me)

Nade420xOG

Can't edit and forgot PIX :smoke:

Attachments

• IMAG2386.jpg
    IMAG2386.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG2389.jpg
    IMAG2389.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG2392.jpg
    IMAG2392.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG2393.jpg
    IMAG2393.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG2396.jpg
    IMAG2396.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8

Nade420xOG

Haven't updated lately but I got my fans, some pvc pipe (to minimize light leakage ) just looking for 12v adapters in my junk drawers. Found one ..

Thought of this thread smoking the last of my lemon kush. Taste/ smell like mids, but Damn the high is excellent

Peace and blazage

Attachments

• IMAG2620.jpg
    IMAG2620.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 12