What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon G not what it's cracked up to be.

Americangrower

Veteran
For sure! I think Deathstar is my fav. I hold Death Star, Lemon G, Illudium. Also have two bubbas that were tighly held o to in southern ohio, and just ran some ohio Silver Pearl and Sour Lemon(lemon G x Sour D)

Here is my Deathstar
View Image

I have a deathstar in flower now dusted with 69 skunk pollen.
I also have another cut straight from deathstar crew it called Deathstar Gas haven't flowered her yet but they said it's the sister and is more diesel.

Big Medicine

I have a deathstar in flower now dusted with 69 skunk pollen.
I also have another cut straight from deathstar crew it called Deathstar Gas haven't flowered her yet but they said it's the sister and is more diesel.

Thats awesome! I hope I get to here how the 69 Death Skunk turns out! lol

What is the story from the 69 skunk? Seeds must have come straight from Cultivators Choice (Sam the Skunkman)!

beta

Veteran
Sounds familiar, Who made it?

If its death star and lemon g, I believe it. I've seen tons of lemon and Dstar crosses all of which really sucked but one pheno that was fluffier than lemon with similar taste. Not sure why, they are two of my favorite strains.

Yeah, it's Lemon G x DeathStar. They guy I got it from told me the nickname of the guy who bred it but I forgot, from the way it sounded the breeder is reasonably well known in Colorado... It was 'Diamond Dave' or something like that.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Lemon G isn't the best clone from Ohio IMO Deathstar is but to each their own.
I grew it years back, it definitely taste lemon but the high was what I call uplifting day smoke. Not my thing

Deathstar is a good one from the 2 times I've seen it. Completely covered in frost and very dense buds. I feel like Ohio use to have better bud going around but maybe I've just lost all of my good connects. I remember the Blueberry and all its variations were some of the best around. It will be a great day when Ohio goes legal. There are some great buckeye growers.

clearheaded

perhaps evidence of cut doing better in a certian area? perhaps dryer air helps up those melon terps??? was yours grown in a humid close to ocean level???

Americangrower

Veteran
Thats awesome! I hope I get to here how the 69 Death Skunk turns out! lol

What is the story from the 69 skunk? Seeds must have come straight from Cultivators Choice (Sam the Skunkman)!

Seeds are from The Nature Farm they are created by open air pollination using Master Thai's Uncle festers skunk seeds.. Which are the seeds from Sacred seeds, those are the seeds Skunkman took overseas. So they are pre skunkman. Well actually Sam worked at Sacred so its not totaly before. But it is pre his reworking of them towards the sweet skunk.

Big Medicine

Seeds are from The Nature Farm they are created by open air pollination using Master Thai's Uncle festers skunk seeds.. Which are the seeds from Sacred seeds, those are the seeds Skunkman took overseas. So they are pre skunkman. Well actually Sam worked at Sacred so its not totaly before. But it is pre his reworking of them towards the sweet skunk.

Great info American! Thanks for filling me in!

JustSumTomatoes

Anyone ever hear of a strain called "True Blue" going around Ohio? It was some of the best bud I have ever had. The stone was on another level. Last saw it maybe 7 or 8 years ago.

Aota1

Anyone ever hear of a strain called "True Blue" going around Ohio? It was some of the best bud I have ever had. The stone was on another level. Last saw it maybe 7 or 8 years ago.

I believe that’s DJ Short Blueberry that’s more floral than sweet. A blueberry bx

JustSumTomatoes

I believe that’s DJ Short Blueberry that’s more floral than sweet. A blueberry bx

I thought the same. The buds definitely looked similar to Blueberry, in fact I thought maybe it was a cut of BB. The dude was just calling it "True Blue" and wouldn't give any insight to what it was. Over time I figured it was Dj's True Blueberry, in which case that specific bud was more Indica leaning. Who even knows, I'll probably never see it again or find out.

Latest posts

Latest posts