What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Clones took about 1 Week to root, 6 from 6 rooted!

The Main ones in Flower had some PH issues but they back on track now!

Pics in a few days :)

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Begin of Week 2 for em

I had to dimm the panels because the plants had some struggle with the panels on 99% power :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Begin of Week 3 together with some MediGlue#13 :)

- Stretch is almost done, one of em doubled while the other 2 did almost tripled
- Bottom left is my favorite so far, nice "short" internodes with fatter stigmas then her sisters, bottom right doubled only in size and does it a bit slower then her sisters

picture.php

picture.php

very easy to clone, very easy to maintain!
- 1 of each will go as Mothers till i growed the second clones again to really nail it down
picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Mid of Week 4

#1 - The biggest yet, tripled almost since flipping, long internodes, hoped that she will fill up
#2 - stayed shorter then her sisters, around 100% stretch, lemonade smell when rubbin stems
#3 - My favorite so far, around 2,5 since flipping, fat stigmas with pure lemande smell & also the most resin production for now

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking damn good mate... with mine the shorter lemonade smelling one finished early- very resinous

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Wow totally lost em out of eye since that tent is on another location!
they doing still fine, i will make some pics this week, pretty happy with all of em 3, 2 of em really goes of the top. ones reeks like INTENSE CITRUS CLEANER & the other one is like og with a lemon touch, both pretty fire. the 3rd one is the biggest and slowest yet, no specific smell yet on her

i think there is no need to pop some SLH seeds as i planned, this one is what i was looking for!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Okay quick update :), i cutted them down at the begin of week 10 after they got raided by spidermites & gnats

I'm very happy with what i got in the end, the 3 plants did a great job!
Yield was about medium-high and nothing beats this terps yet, amazing!

Pretty much found an OG leaner, an SLH leaner & the last one i think is somewhere i nthe middle...

great job on these & thanks again for letting me testing those RealGorillaSeeds!

i try to add some pic from the hanging plants aswell as from the dry buds!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Keeper Plant

She smells like a fresh opend pack of lemon cake & gives a buzz like a good OG!
Very easy to clone and maintain! she throws around 10 clones per week/mother under low light LED!
Next run will be 12 of this as mono on coco

STAY TUNED

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Next up we do a 2x6Plant run of the Keeper Pheno

They will do 1-2 Weeks of veg & go then their way in 2 liters over the summerheat :)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Don’t miss out on the free pack White Cherry Truffle f2 ‘s with every 12 pack Lemon Drizzle guys ..:tiphat:

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
New Round of 12 getting ready, clones made it within 1 weeks from cut to root,
first set of 6 will be transplanted next week and stay a good week under veg before switching

bless

Latest posts

Latest posts