What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy thickness batman! those have a nice canopy! You are gonna get like 30 of those fat top on these new ones.

BigGreen

Veteran
These are on track to be some bushy mofos. There going into bloom tomorrow.

Im gonna hack the shit out of the bottom 1/2 of the plant this time. Im hoping for some bigger top colas.
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I've been working with some of that silica rock and I'm starting to like it. The PK is a true indica she wants to be as round as tall but your photos make me think she likes to be flat. Her shade of green leaves no doubt that she is happy.

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

i was gonna try silica stone and coco next round just becuz i have a bag laying around,,,girls are lookin good gotta get that room packed,,,peace

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
That is a really bangin canopy big green, props

Things lookin extra frosty HS ;)

Some PK goodness, this shot I think at 45 days when it was taken

picture.php

Smiley

mikeross

wow awesome read thus far. I am only on post 571, but post 571 is a very entertaining spot to leave this great thread. I am off to bed and will continue my read tomorrow. I am hooked like a good book... very entertaining.

So is this were all the pk guys hang out hehe. I see why you have taken some interest in my setup... I had no idea bro.

Again the read thus far was very entertaining, did some test burns with my local pk cut throughout the read:tiphat:

When you take your pk down at day 56 what do the trics look like. Everyone around here takes this local cut down at 8 weeks but I know 99% of my friends are not using a scope to check trics. I am just ending week 7 and had 15% clear trics still when I checked 2 days ago... whacha think bro? I hope I dont have to take these down at 9 weeks. How much amber do you shoot for on harvest day?

BigGreen

Veteran
I shoot for 30%-50% trichs gimme that nock out shit. Whats another week if it gives your smoke a couple more notches upward

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
wow awesome read thus far. I am only on post 571, but post 571 is a very entertaining spot to leave this great thread. I am off to bed and will continue my read tomorrow. I am hooked like a good book... very entertaining.

So is this were all the pk guys hang out hehe. I see why you have taken some interest in my setup... I had no idea bro.

Again the read thus far was very entertaining, did some test burns with my local pk cut throughout the read:tiphat:

When you take your pk down at day 56 what do the trics look like. Everyone around here takes this local cut down at 8 weeks but I know 99% of my friends are not using a scope to check trics. I am just ending week 7 and had 15% clear trics still when I checked 2 days ago... whacha think bro? I hope I dont have to take these down at 9 weeks. How much amber do you shoot for on harvest day?

Yes this is one of the places the PK growers hang out, but many of the posters in this thread have their own PK grows and threads going.

PureKnowledge

DominicanGreen

BigGreen

GeorgeSmiley

and others all have PK growing right now.

As for when to pick the PK it really depends on the garden. 8 - 9 weeks with hydro is perfect maybe a little longer in soil. I use a 30x loop to check the trichs. I personally like the 8 week version (15% - 25% amber) but the 9 week version is more purple and if your plants are hitting on all cylinders she will just keep kicking out trichs until the very end.

The most important factor in her crystal production seems to be low humidity.

She was breed for the dessert if you can get your flower room to 10% RH you'll be a VERY VERY VERY happy man.

:joint:

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I pretty muh agree with that HS and she does seem to like a little higher light, lower light level..... its wierdest thing but some other PK guys agree.

My crystal production is far below you guys though.....

Smiley

mikeross

Just spend the day catching up on the rest of the thread... what a good read bro. The photos and documentation in this tread is top shelf in its delivery. I look forward to reading some of those other members journals you listed.

With the PK being so dense what is everyone perfect drying environment? I am getting pretty close to harvest and not sure about exact drying temps/humidity with dense nugs like the PK. Anyone care to give me some tips... I plan to use a trim reaper to trim the buds. I just can't do this by hand and really wanted to keep the trim job between me and a close friend. Hope the trim reaper doesn't let me down.