What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I'm going to kinda play mine by veg size rather than age. At the same time, if a strain doesn't hit that height by a certain date it gets it's walkin papers :D

My hslvpk

picture.php

Thanks bro

Smiley

*mistress*

Veteran
Well I have to repeat it is veg size not veg time. As you guys know my veg set up is a nine sight 3 x 3 in 25 square feet. Well I try to space the plants out so they can all get some light, but at this point that is just a joke. The three plants on the far right side are 36", runt, 36"
:yes:

there really is no set time frame. depends on strain, maturity of cultivar, etc...
but... if wait until they fill up a 3x3x3' cube - excludeing stem - have best start for true tree, inside.

let the base stem get to 2-3" thick. after good pre-veg, take ~2 week under 1k's... then flower.

seems as though member Hydrosun got formula nicely.;) so few wait until get stalk... or get nice shrub to make lots+lots fruit!:)

maybe Lady gardener go for 2 plant per 100 gal trough/2 plant per 1k... veg to 4'+...:D

look like healthy paki grrlz:D

enjoy your garden!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
:yes:

there really is no set time frame. depends on strain, maturity of cultivar, etc...
but... if wait until they fill up a 3x3x3' cube - excludeing stem - have best start for true tree, inside.

let the base stem get to 2-3" thick. after good pre-veg, take ~2 week under 1k's... then flower.

seems as though member Hydrosun got formula nicely.;) so few wait until get stalk... or get nice shrub to make lots+lots fruit!:)

maybe Lady gardener go for 2 plant per 100 gal trough/2 plant per 1k... veg to 4'+...:D

look like healthy paki grrlz:D

enjoy your garden!

I have to agree and I also agree that they grow to the size of their home. My ladies are now square, because they are in square buckets.

You accuratly mention 3x3' cubes, which is 9 square feet per plant, my problem is I only have 5x5 with 9 plants in there. You will see tomorrow when I move them over the big ones are killing it at the expense of the little ones, however I can't get 3x3 right now because of my limited veg space :(

Peace, :joint:

*mistress*

Veteran
lower plant #'s...
went from 12 to ten, but could do same w/ six, or even 4...
basically changing standard from 4 per 1k, to 2 per 1k...it is the root system that matter, not plant #'s...
if give them space, they fill it up... especially w/ the cultivars you seem to have.

narrow down to 1-2 cuts... only 1 per run, though.

if take 3 cuts from same mum... & keep them separate, even they look different.
so, selection also take place between best cuts from same seed-mum...

limited veg space key is pre-veg... pre-veg being the plants veg for entire 8-10 weeks of flowering cycle... under 4oo-6oow... if have small area (5x5 veg area). byt then, they @ least have nice root establishment...

they get transplanted up... every moment roots show thru 1/2 gal, 2 gal & 3 gal containers... they flower in ~7-8gal diy container... after vegging in flower room for another 2-6 weeks... depends on how big want them to get...

usually, most strain get to 3x3x3 in 10-14 day, if pre-veg under 22/2-24/0 for 6-8 wk, under even littl-bitty 4oow... just keep transplanting up...

select 4-6 for every run that are superiuor to other in litter. eliminate other branches (cuts) from seed-mum, that inferior to 'keeper'... this why preferable to keep original seed-mum, if possible...

5x5 room for 4 plant max... just veg under same lights, like kfb/kbs :)wave: fReEd0m!) did... under 22/2, only take 7-10 days... 9 plant too many for that area... w/ only 4 get better results w/ >plants, ironically... in that amount of space.
regualr veg room 20+ hrs light... to get big root system prior to transplant & further veg under the 1ks, or 6oow, if that what run...

1 portable pool, filled w/ coco+perlite (or, 8-15 gal containers), & 4 plants, & minimum 1k (2k preferably)...should = k.i.s.s.... +min 1 1/2 basket of fruit, if not more, w/ c02...
:2cents:
*edit*
all in imagination...

enjoy your garden!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I swear I have to be completely baked for most of mistress' posts to make sense. luckily I am, so it all made sense. Its much like what Im trying to achieve as well.

Lets see some pics bro!

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I swear I have to be completely baked for most of mistress' posts to make sense. luckily I am, so it all made sense. Its much like what Im trying to achieve as well.

Lets see some pics bro!

No biggie.,.... you know why I like a good ahem, teacher/ They make you keep trying till you get it right ;)

Cheers
Smiley

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
What a difference a week makes

What a difference a week makes

Here is my PK seed clone (AKA. McGuire). She has been named after the greatly enhanced baseball player of the A's and Cardinals. Here she was a week ago.

And now at day 21. Notice I put a TV tray to the right of her and ran the tape measure to the hood. It is hard to tell but she has four different points that are taller than 6' from the ground, and the base of the plant is 20" off the ground, so I would say she is 4.5' tall and about 4.5' across, she looks pretty round.

picture.php

I have three nice PK classics in there with McGuire as well as a Super Lemon Haze, a Maja, and a smaller PK classic.

Maja (at first I thought it was a McGuire clone taken later into flower), but after watching her not grow for these 21 days I am convinced she is Maja.
picture.php

Next up harvest the wild and crazy Sensi Skunk and get some more trash cans in the Upgrade room!

Mistress, Selection does matter at every step of the way. I will be using only strong tops to make my clones in the future. Any part of the plant will sprout roots, but the tops of my PKs taken 3days into flower are magic!

*mistress*

Veteran
Mistress, Selection does matter at every step of the way. I will be using only strong tops to make my clones in the future. Any part of the plant will sprout roots, but the tops of my PKs taken 3days into flower are magic!
nice grrlz! getting there...
excuse, but is c02 used?

maybe not narrow down to just tops for best cultivar specimens... but best overall growth pattern, from best branch...
this mean nodal spacing (close); leaf luster & size (want leaves w/ outside 2 blades as big as inner 3-5 blades); & yes... the 1's that push thru the foliage to get light...

but also, no blight, yellowing, etc... if those traits expressed mor on top of plant, :yes:...

started from bean... found nice grrl, over moments, if have 3 cut from same confirm seed-mum, 3 different growth patterns... same environment, etc... over span of severla, severla cycles... intrigueing, yes... but definitely there is 1 that while not tallest, definitely most bush-wide-full canopy...
depends on desires of gardener...

other plant may be same from 9 cuts that are distinct - from same mum... maybe this what called genetic drift?:cool:

lot of space between nodes on that 1st pic...
normal in seed-plants... usually try keep seed-mum & flower cut... if possible.

nice work. enjoy your garden!

OC80

Here is my PK seed clone (AKA. McGuire).

I can attest to the monstrosity of this plant. You have to glance up to see the tops, and its wider around than the reach of two 5'10 people. Fuckin nuts...

Thanks again for the bouquet. Theyre livin it up at 89*. Im thinking roots in 5 days, judging by the size of the beasts. Karma is definitely on your side.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i see you are doing big things.you went nuts with the pot size lol thats a good thing and i see less plant but big as hell.A+ for the trees:plant grow::woohoo:
i like your new style

big up amigo,DG

BigGreen

Veteran
Great work on the trees.
The pk is very thick and robust plant that just doesnt stop she has no boundaries.
Keep smashing that shit in them brute tubs

*mistress*

Veteran
square containers hold more volume, usually in smaller spacial profile...

found that the lower the plant to the ground, the cooler the ambient+actual leaf temps are & can be mngd...

if prefer trashcan-type containers, maybe try the recycle-tub-type... they are usually stronger grade plastic, square or rectangular & have shorter+wider profile...

example:

circular container, measuring 2ft tall x 2ft diameter...
total cubic inches: 10,857
total gallon holding capacity: 6.2 gal (wet); 5.3 gal (dry)

square container, measuring 2'x2'x2'...

total cubic inches: 13,824
total gallon holding capacity: 8 gal (wet); 6.8 gal (dry)

square. slightly rectangular containers seem more adjustable, make room avail space more efficient. in imagination;)...
have you noticed plant growing vertical, as opposed to wider, in the round, tall cans?

enjoy your garden!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
have you noticed plant growing vertical, as opposed to wider, in the round, tall cans?

The plants seem to grow like fat snowballs in the trash cans, in the UC they were smashed into each other and growing any which way they could. Now I try to give them some space from each other and they love it!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The Final Sensi Skunks

The Final Sensi Skunks

Well this is my second favorite smelling plant, but a little too satvia for my taste so it is being retired from the garden.

I got 8.5oz from the earlier sensi skunk, but I hope to get 12 each out of these two.

Do you think I'll make it?

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts