What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am fairly certain that CC reads ICmag. Mashup / OnTheDot got banned twice because they accused him of being a Current Culture shill.

Well I just call them like i see them, and the airstones they gave me have all kinds of powderwery blue shit falling off them and all over my hands.

I grow large Purple Kush trees, I don't have the energy to deal with customer service when I see the easy solution, so I buy the boss hogs and go nuts with upgrades and customizations. The system is nice, but I have no idea what could be patent pending about it? The pond diffuser? If so a few guys on ICmag have made DIYs with out it. It is a neat system and idea but it is not optimal and it is just an assembly of parts. DuPonte uniseal is amazing in this thing. Larger than 5gal for my root mass is great. Recircircing and using a reschiller seems ok, but do I need it?

To test this last point I am going to trash cans with boss hog airstones. If they leak I'll look for some good glue and that is better than turning to blue shitty mush.

So I am predicting better results with a trashcan and good airstone. I've still got the UC around if they really rock they can resume service over the trash cans.

Peace, :joint:

UCMEGROW

Large trash cans sound like a winner...how you planning on circulating the nutrient solution when you connect the cans?

Just noticed you said you're not circulating the cans, never mind.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome thread bro! I've learned a lot reading through it. I'm going to stick in my toolbox for later. ;)

About how big is each individual square in your support system over the plants? 3"x3" or 4"x4"? Thanks!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
MY upgrade room is 10x10 and I have the four Magnum hoods centered as well as possible from the walls and each other. The Dungeon is 7.5'x10' and I did my best to center the four hoods in there as well. So upgrade room 5'x5' for each hood, Dungeon 3.75'x5' for each hood. The Magnum hoods are 38.5" long so covering a 5x5 is no problem ;)

wow! just read n seen the whole freakin show and i am amazed. been growing all different types of purple around here n none, i mean none of them have ever gotten that big. well accept a bag seed i through out in the yard. youve inspired me to a diy dwc but was wondering do ne one in the bay have hydrosun cut if so pls pm me. cus its not worth growing these other purple clones. but all in all it was a nice show. keep growing

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Good, Bad, and the Ugly

Good, Bad, and the Ugly

Well that is Deja vu, I'm sure I've titled an update that before, but so what I'm running out of shit.

Well the bad and the ugly is what STG and root rot can do to your plants. The PK is very hearty and tries to live through everything but the 5 plants with STG will be killed by the two smaller of remaining three. I'm calling for STG to get killed in this eight plant run. Here are the pictures of the BAD.

Notice the overwater stress, notice buds growing BELOW the lip of the net pot INSIDE the STG! The PK could grow anywhere imagine if I didn't drown her. Notice the not so nice color of the PK. Notice the RING of water around the stem of the BBB.

Now this can be Ugly but I think it is kind of good. See that little pinner branch that is bending down to the diet coke can? Notice if you look at the top of the branch in the other photo the branch is holding on by a thread. It has broken itself but I find any little connection in the PK is enough to feed buds, so Ugly or Good you tell me.

Now the Good,

Now the BlackBerryBubba wasn't big because of the STG, but the crystal production is unquestionable. Look at what came off of the gloves ;)
picture.php

picture.php

So three of the little lame 5 are chopped and the three look to be 10 - 11oz. The eyeballs are getting good at this game by now and don't like the sound of 3.5 oz per. Tough for me though and I've learned not to SGT my UCs. Well the next two will be smaller also but I hope to get up to 14oz because I need that much to even salvage anything from these five. If by miracle I can get to 24oz with these five plants I'll be happy.

The real good news for my spirits is the three big ladies in the room should all be bigger than 1lb. It has been many months since a one lb PK from me and I really need it to make up for all the under performing flavors and upgrade mishaps. So we'll know soon.

dontchakno: Thanks for checking on the ladies. My seeds are by personal mishap (100+ degrees and other stress). A few have escaped in bags but the rest (only a few dozen) have been given away to some ICmagers. As far as I know there are no LVPK seeds being sold that match this pheno. There are a dozen or so ICmagers growing the pheno, so I'm sure it will continue to spread. She is too wonderful to not be shared.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love the little bud that could, i still have one cut that stays alive no matter what,anything else i would have tossed long ago.seems we have both been struggling with our yields lately,I'm going back to what did the best for me,smaller more controlled sealed and co2 injected.soon i will begin topping and training my first pk to get her ready for her 10 gallon home,just a few more weeks and it will be huge!!hahaha,my mom could grow pk!! lets make 2010 a great year for our plants bro!!

BigGreen

Veteran
I just love taking the scissor hash and popping it in a one hitter that shit gets me f-ed up big time.
Good luck with the yields

L-Immortal

keep you spirits up there HS i'm sure your ladies will take care of you in the end. Sending some good jungle karma your way...

One Love 731

Veteran
Just thought I would drop in, I just finished wiring up my 4 ballast flip. Tomorrow at lights out the twin 10x10 room will start a new batch flowering for the first time. I'm about 10+ days out from harvest on one side of the first room and another 10 on the other side. That's plenty of time for a good cure before cannapaloza. The finger hash looks yummer's. Hope everything is everything. Karma, One Love

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Life is good

Life is good

There used to be a friend "Living The Dream" here on ICmag, well I am thinking of him now because I am living the dream.

Here is the 2nd biggest plant this run.
picture.php

picture.php

And my biggest ever:
picture.php

The guy holding the PK is 6'3" and holding her up to the 8' celing, so you tell me how big is she?

After this I can't even thing straight. No kidding I am up from a nap now but this update was delayed by hash ;)

Aussie Blues may not be good to smoke but the buds hash up well :biggrin:

I'm done bitching about yield, just going to focus on these big PKs.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,I guess those are "ok"...j/k wow,looks like your getting back on track bro,nice hash balls too,those two should fill some totes for yah! nice!!!

One Love 731

Veteran
Yes, sir, you are living the dream. Looks good hydro, how much veg time does this girl have behind her? Makes a guy start thinking about owning a trimmer.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
34.4gm AB hash. Damn, I hope you're wearing a helmet! I found some year old AB hash the other day and it did the business. Great pics, as per usual.

Latest posts

Latest posts