What's new

Lemelemeleme Upgrade, A story of young ladies sharing a room

Kanye WeED

KW: The BioZone is the only one I've tried. I use the 3,000 square foot model in the 1,900 house. Photo to follow.

DG: I HATE HATE HATE RW. If this STG works I'd rather pay full retail for the 8" net pots full of it, than have FREE RW and Hydroton. Yeah Hydroton and RW have seen me through many a plant, but I'm always looking to upgrade.

Ok boys and girls. I said it was the best advise in the whole thread, now meet her Ms. BioZone. She is of great form and style, just look how she compares to the 3 and 5 gallon buckets and what is that? Why it is Rock Wool and Hydroton; I really have some mixed up love hate things going on.

picture.php

Now this is where I throw down the smack. The first hour I plugged in BioZone, she made me want to turn off the 4' can fan. Two hours later the can was turned off. Today the can is out of the upgrade room and scrubs no more. BioZone keeps the Hydrosun Empire smelling fresher than the day the house was new.

Peace, :joint:

im sold ill have to get one and try it, im sure they got a money back gurantee

how long do they usually last, do u gotta get like new filters for them and stuff

and i gotta disagree it maybe apart of the best info on this thread but ur scrog screen and ur purple kush are the most important to mee!!!

GrnAlien

Hey hydrosun!

Think the 3000 model is necessary, or do you think you could have gotten away with a smaller unit? I'm sold if it works and want to order one badly! I am going through a $200 carbon filter every 3 months, and I still sometimes have a faint odor...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
The price points on the BioZone are about $50 more for each 1,000sq foot bigger capacity.

I spent $350 for the 3,000 and love it. I gave away a Can 100. I repeat if the can filter worked at a level 1 the BioZone works at level 100.

The photo of it on the tile is because I brought it into the room where I was chopping the ABs. Once I set it there I had to put my nose into the ABs to even get a whiff of there lemon smell.

I am happy that I bought the 3k sqft for my 2k sqft house, but maybe the induct model or a smaller one would have worked just as well.

Also the BioZone is a 4 stage deal not just an air scrubber, they claim to kill a large % of bacteria, mold, and spores. People living in higher humidity may find these features VERY helpful, especially if they are dealing with powdery mildew.

Peace,

I am hearing you brother and I appreciate the tip, I am always learning something good here in your thread. I think the reason this biozone unit is so effective is because it is using ozone to oxidize the smell and then obviously mixing it with the right amount of air for it to not be harmful to breathe. Price is right too!

k+ when I can, I will be upgrading to one of these eventually and the new room I am doing for a friend will be using one too. Screw carbon scrubbers, I always thought they were a PITA.:muahaha:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
State legal grow you say? Might be worthy of a breakfast beer!
picture.php

Life just keeps getting better!

hazy

Veteran
Now let me get this straight.
Are you saying that this Biozone, which I assume is an ozone generator is working better than the can filters? Takes away the smell of your stinky ass buds?
I always thought ozone should be the shit, just seems like a lot of people have talked it down, so I kind of wrote it off, and the ones that they say work are always 1000$ plus

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am saying online $300 to your door and is 100x better than carbon filter, I've been at this for years and I don't make too many statements I can't prove with photos. It is a lot harder with this claim, so I can only say take the Pepsi Challenge.

PS This product is not Ozone only it does 4 things, these Scandinavian fellas figured out some shit here, it is WAY better than the ozone only generator I've seen else were.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hydrosun the hydro system your running is it a flood and drain or does your root sit in water all day? whats your water cycles if its flood and drain? because i have a ebb n grow system of 48 2 gallon pots and i will upgrade them to 5 gallons and the controller as well will move all sensers triggers to 5 gallons but i dont want to do the flood and drain more like a drip

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
24/7 365 DWC for the Hydrosun Empire, there is the occasional drain and refill with brand new, but these bitches are floating every day of their life.

My systems were 5gal DWC with 24hr GH farm kit rings dripping on them. Now I am 24/7 in the Under Current with no drip, but huge recirc and aeration.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
24/7 365 DWC for the Hydrosun Empire, there is the occasional drain and refill with brand new, but these bitches are floating every day of their life.

My systems were 5gal DWC with 24hr GH farm kit rings dripping on them. Now I am 24/7 in the Under Current with no drip, but huge recirc and aeration.

so water is constantly circulating water flow from one bucket to another?
you dont have a reservoir?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Do a google search on Current Culture or Under Current Hydroponic, there are all kinds of Youtube videos of this thing and it is supper cool, there are airstones in each bucket a pond diffuser in the epicenter and a pump recircing 100% of the res 24/7

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Do a google search on Current Culture or Under Current Hydroponic, there are all kinds of Youtube videos of this thing and it is supper cool, there are airstones in each bucket a pond diffuser in the epicenter and a pump recircing 100% of the res 24/7

thanks the thing was that i have a flood n drain system so if i upgraded it from 2 gallons to 5 gallons would mean that the reservoir would have to be like 300 gallons for 50- 5gallon buckets what i realy want to do 100 5gallon buckets will get me what i need lol
i aso think i need 24000w lights
peace!

ps. would it be good to use all 600w lamps i never use 600 before would it even light better
then 1000w lamps?
600w lamps i would need 40 lamps
1000w only 24 lamps

sneakinman13

Veteran
well. im sure by page 20 you kno your shit is hot fire!!!
that biozone looks interesting......
keep up the great work .. and good vibes to you

L-Immortal

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Interesting pic...

Breakfast of champions I see, I know you just needed to calm the nerves after a tough loss.

On a better note those headlines are music to everyone’s ears!