What's new

LemChem.............lets do it

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
so looks like am the first to post in hear

there hear:jump: OJD & True thanks for letting me test these:tiphat:

5 beans have been put in paper towels, should be in coco tomorrow night...
so let the fun begin :party:......my goal find a mother & give yous as much info pics as pos......

pic come with time :tiphat:

thanks again guys
keep it green
highlander

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Will be tuned in to this one and hopefully be starting mine here soon too ;) good vibez

slackx

Veteran
Congrats on getting the lemchem. I"ll be following this along while doing my chemwreck kush test thread.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
these are going to be sick man!

i just started 5 of these soaking as well,,thread very soon :)

thanks to truecannabliss and ojd

medleaf

i am growing a similar cross. This is chemdawg x lemon larry. Mine was made by elite who is in prison for being a greedy lil bitch but the one i have in flower now looks great. best of luck on yours. leaf

T

TrichyTrichy

I have to get this strain!!! Can't wait until it's listed on the bay.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
wow i wasent expecting this meny replys :wave:...

i welcome you all...Bongs & coke (thats cola lol) & munchies are over there in the corner,,,help yaselfs sit back & chill there is more than anuff to go around :smoke out:.....

bring it , lets see what i can do with these suckers (i better start some more notes eh lol)

i will update tomorrow with what will be getting used,,eg lights,nutes ect ect..

untill then peace out
keep it green
highlander

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
wow i wasent expecting this meny replys :wave:...

Show's you how much excitement and anticipation there is around Connoisseur Genetics. I know I'm excited to see what these guys can come up with. And I'm looking forward to popping some in the near future myself. Best of luck with your LemChem's.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
4 outa 5 beans are in coco :hotbounce(waiting on the 5th to pop),,i now awaite there heads to pop up and say:wave:

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts