What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legitimo Grow Outdoor

TheDarkStorm

Interesting....id like to see how it looks at flower time....
correct me if im wrong isnt blueberry cheesecake just the blue cheese strain....which contains the cheese and a blueberry.....both lines are know very well and have had extensive work done with them individually and as the two parents combined....the cheese side is well documented, has been reversed, outcrossed ect and gives the skunk#1 types....the blueberry line is know to throw some mutations...but all are quite well documented and we've seen variations from f1 all way far into the line with some probably at f11.....we've seen many spin offs from different generations of blueberry.....but ive never seen these parent lines in any combination give a plant like that....are you sure someone hasn't played a trick on you and placed that seed in the weed ....and had a fare idea you would grow it .

TheDarkStorm

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Interesting to have some hops from heaven anyway LOL...yeah post updates..I get fully you have no affiliation with the kalyscammers..confusion in the beginning on my part.

Cvh

Supermod
You say that the seed was in the bud. Was the seed in it loosely or was covered in calyx (green skin) and connected to the stem of the bud?

You say that the seed was in the bud. Was the seed in it loosely or was covered in calyx (green skin) and connected to the stem of the bud?
I’d like to say that I remember for sure but honestly I don’t. I roll joints so I break my buds up by hand and she just squirted out.

14.5 hours of sunlight right now.
in direct sun 10 hours.
90F. Average this week.
Miracle grow (plant food) once a week.

Attachments

• photo2060065.jpg
    photo2060065.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2060067.jpg
    photo2060067.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 36
In the event that this is Legit Legitimo I took a few cuttings.. two of three survived and are thriving. One got ripped out on accident. They have fine hairs that stick to you.

Attachments

• photo2060886.jpg
    photo2060886.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 31
It’s getting bigger! About 8 inches a day! (That’s what she said.):kissgrin:

Very hot and humid lately. Small storms rolling in and out have done an excellent job watering. It likes the heat!

My other plants have all been topped and also have been doing great! I have not really done any trimming of the “Legitimo” but have picked off a couple leaves that got holes in them.

Attachments

• photo2063502.jpg
    photo2063502.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 34
Bro, you are growing hops LOL...Kalyseeds is a scammer or at the very least a bullshitter IMO

I’m guessing that when you say ‘Kalyseeds is a scammer’ that YOU are guessing? Is that why you refer to it as your “Opinion”
meaning that you don’t “know for sure?”
If you’ve had dealings with him and know for sure that he is a scammer… That would totally lower my expectations! I don’t know the guy at all…it would still be confused as to have a hop seed got into my bud… But knowing that he was a scammer for sure… would definitely lower my expectations.
So what dealings have you had with Kaylee seeds? Have you ordered one of his supposedly Hop/weed verities off of his website and tried to grow them?
If so.. did it bud? Did you test it for THC?

I’m not sure how this is going to turn out… But I would like to put this to bed once and for all… If it buds (I expect it to) I will probably get it tested for THC. I’ll keep posting pictures and post results.
If it’s a regular hop.. I will forever wonder how that seed got into the bud that I popped it out of ….and I will leave this thread as a eulogy for Legitimo.
Peace

Cvh

Supermod
Been trying for quite some time now to find some studies/articles if it's possible to cross Cannabis and (Japanese) hops. But I have not managed to find a single bit of evidence.

I don't want to dismiss it all to fast, I want to belief it's possible. But can somebody who's more skilled at finding studies/articles have a go at searching? Thanks.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I’m guessing that when you say ‘Kalyseeds is a scammer’ that YOU are guessing? Is that why you refer to it as your “Opinion”
meaning that you don’t “know for sure?”
If you’ve had dealings with him and know for sure that he is a scammer… That would totally lower my expectations! I don’t know the guy at all…it would still be confused as to have a hop seed got into my bud… But knowing that he was a scammer for sure… would definitely lower my expectations.
So what dealings have you had with Kaylee seeds? Have you ordered one of his supposedly Hop/weed verities off of his website and tried to grow them?
If so.. did it bud? Did you test it for THC?

I’m not sure how this is going to turn out… But I would like to put this to bed once and for all… If it buds (I expect it to) I will probably get it tested for THC. I’ll keep posting pictures and post results.
If it’s a regular hop.. I will forever wonder how that seed got into the bud that I popped it out of ….and I will leave this thread as a eulogy for Legitimo.
Peace

I call him a scammer through common sense guess, never grown it out...but it is my opinion and I might be wrong..kalyseeds stories if you read on the record of internet over the years and forums etc does not add up, pictures, stories, and not one grow independently published to prove. Fishy.

And that you found some seed in a random bud and planted it and a plant came out, whether from a seed already in the pot or soil or wild or your own not even considered assumed to be cannabis and not a weed, looking like japanese hops, because most likely it is japanese hops, and because it looks like a picture of japanese hops posted by some guy who claimed to have hybridised it with dope ten years back, you think you must have his claimed, and never verified, hybrid..I think you are a little deluded but can always in a remote chance be wrong..

But whoa when you dive into the scene of cbd hops and read in deep, there is very little proof and lots of BS, scammers and bunch of libel lawsuits LOL, of scammers sueing reporters/news outlets for breaking stories that are not actually disputed and turn out be not be untrue as far as I can read online, and suits going back and forth in the courts but never any denial of the statements that those involved were fraudsters, and they were subsequently convicted of fraud again because of false identity, possibly due to evidence in the original article that was sued for, where there's smoke... but in 2021 still making its wild claims about CBD derived hops...like you could not script! I'd put a hundred bucks on it all being scams, kalyweeds and CBD hops companies and you be growing hops.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
This is the flower kalyseeds claims is "12 Prozent THC und 7 Prozent CBD"..So 19% total cannabinoids..yeah...sure...19% cannabinoids bud from a legit test is pretty frosty..you reckon almost 1/5 the mass of that flower in the picture is cannabinoids? If you do, you are entitled to your beliefs so I'll waste no more time trying to convince you of anything else LOL..

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 54
I'll waste no more time trying to convince you of anything else LOL..

Friend,
I am not convinced either way..
that is why I am trying to solicit information from someone who may have grown it before. Or had dealings with Kalyseed.

So I searched Icmag.com (above) and found several threads that mentioned KS and mutants.. and one of them has this tube link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrL...PiVUOikIjhvnvQ

Could one of our German speaker friends give us the low down on what is being said, thank you.

Kindness is cool.

Last edited:

romanoweed

I really get tired watching him, lets say here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exj1pMkiFLw

He says the Hops tests for 9 percent THC.. But then he says he has grafted it onto cannabis.

But in the end i cant make even the slightes conclusion wich Stain that he sells will give you wich Substances(THC CBD) .
He also seemed to emphasize that after A YEAR it shows this Substances. But here again, i cant make sense if the Time is crutial.

So , i cant make full clear sense out anything he writes , or says..

Just one thing he seems clearly to suggest, that Hops grafted on Cannabis CAN produce thc. So, im asking myselve if this Genetic Change can be passed on, and is infact now inherited in some of his Seeds he sells. This is my specualtion.. Cause he advertises some Hops on his Site as Thc-containing Hops i recall..

romanoweed

Ok, im updating as i read. Someone finally said something interesting:

Here in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyJn9OfIqMk he proves that after a Grafting that two kinds of Chromosomes can theoretically be passed on. He graftet two Tomato Strains on each other. A Thinstem wild Strain, and a thickstem Heirloom.
He used a special-Grafing method, and as you can see there is the bigest shoot with round-heirloom Leaves Plus Thick Stem. Aswell there is the Wild Rootstock with thin Stem.

And there is another Shoot with thick Stem , but Leaves from the Wild Strain. So, a mix from different Chromosomes is in one single Shoot.
He breaks it of for Demonstration , and tells that this mixed genetic will be inherited if you make seeds with it!!!

So i guess some of his Hops that he seels that he claims contain Thc, are a Hops that has been grafted on to a Cannabis-rootstock, the Thc gene was passed on to the upper graft, and he then either selved it to make seeds or crossed it to another normal Hops, or probably he managed to find two occasions where this Thc-Gene was paased on, and could pollinate them to make reg seeds

(this Info came from someone who worked with him)