What's new

Legens ultimate indica

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey everyone i got a quick pic of the LUI's when the lights are off.........
picture.php

.............................I'll be updating more pics on sunday.......:woohoo:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great job man... they just keep looking better and better...

you def. got a good batch of LUI, and a good green thumb to go along with them...

peace...

vince514

Veteran
thanks guys i'm gonna post more pics tomorrow morning after i give them their first flush.......:woohoo:

good stuff man, i love me some lui, it's what i've been running last few grows. took less than half the seeds to find what i consider a keeper, sure it's kinda leafy but not only is it perfect for my space, the smoke gives me a warm sense of well-being and relaxation with just enough headspace to function with a few tokes.

last "indica" i grew was femmed sensi star, and never found the right pheno. got me some lui and didn't regret it, that's for sure. by no means is it "daytime" smoke but perfect for "been on my feet all day and need to chill out" smoke.

vince514

Veteran
thanks swampdank...........i've been trying to upload pics since about 2pm and finally i got em all uploaded................Well it's day 1 of week 8 for the lui's and alots going on with this week their getting the first of many flushes i usually give them about 4 liters of water each with final phase from advanced nutrients every 3 days for about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks...............can't wait to smoke some of this stuff.........i think my lui#2 pheno might be sweet tooth dominate........soooo sweet smelling it's nuts.........ok ok enough talk time to see the pics.............................first up lui#1........

LUI#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...........OK so i put two LUI#1 phenos side by side to compair the buds are tight and startin to get frosty.............................

LUI#2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So i think this pheno might be ST dom it's just so sweet/fruity/grape-ish smelling and the resin production is just crazy....:woohoo::dance:

vince514

Veteran
LUI#3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this pheno's looking better and better every week!!!!!

And last but not least ........................

LUI#4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is the only pheno outta the lui's that the lack of nirtogen is realling making the anthocynin pigments present maybe the others arent as pre-disposed to give it up as quickly as this pheno.............i really like this pheno a STRONG grape/candy smell almost like grape jolly ranchers..............yum....:canabis::canabis::..................

I have some more pics to up load but i'm not willing to wait ...so i'll do it tomorrow or tuesday............................................................................................................................... :headbange

Last edited:

Wayzer

where the hell have i been?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?? ::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Beautiful pics!!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Those luis are really gonna be something bro!

How's the veg looking!!!!!!! I wanna see some of those giant fan leaves again buddy... I gotta come by!

Your doin one hell of a great job :yes::yes::yes::yes:

vince514

Veteran
thanks guys for the kind words.....i have a pic of the girls from last week i coulden't get up loaded during the week........

picture.php

picture.php

.................Some lui clones..........for the next crop...
picture.php

vince514

Veteran
hey everybody i'm happier than usual:woohoo::smoker: the Lui's are fattening up very nice........and the flushing seems to be working out ok......:bigeye::bigeye::bigeye:..............took some more pics today...............

LUI#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she's definitly gonna be my keeper phenotype for two main reasons and eventually a third........
1. lui#1 is very vigorous
2.massive production potential....
and eventually the third..
3.she's gonna stone.......

Last edited:

vince514

Veteran
LUI#2
What i forgot to mention in the last post was that there day 1 of week 9 today..............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...this pheno is pretty much finishing up and ready for the chop:abduct:...she's soooo sweet smelling it's nuts.....

LUI#3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vince514

Veteran
LUI#4 day1 of week 9 .................................:abduct:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This pheno is showing some nice colors and smells exactly like grape jolly ranchers hard candy amazing....:smile:

Last edited:

vince514

Veteran
:joint::joint:
here is some other shots of some plants going with the lui's first up is "chuck" i've seen pics of a strain called "pollen chuck" but this strain i'm gonna show has no affiliation with"pollen chuck" mine's simply called chuck mainly because it's a hybrid i created using pollen from a quicker flowering male from a pack of mod bx ....i then used that pollen to polinate a beautiful chronic clone gifted to me from ....:smoker:WAYZER..:wave:..(CrXModbx)....i then took a female from that union i dubber redwine/rose pettles/elmer's glue pheno .......then i had a strain which i still have and run every crop which is: white widowXpower plant(my own hybrid)(wxp) i then harvested the mixed (wxp) male pollen and then crossed it to the Crmodbx......so pretty much Crmodbx_X_Wxp.......................

CHUCK....
She's currently i a 4 inch square pot for now.....oh btw she's a auto flowering strain also......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
she smells like a hard insence almost like in church but also kinda woody and a promonent under tone of gassy skunk...:yummy::yummy:

Now the WXP WhitewidowXpowerplant..........this strain has a sturdy thick stem with a promonent top cola also does well topped once or several times she has a gassy skunk smell with a sent of almost faint tropical fruits.......these pics were taken this morning day1 of week 9.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...............................:abduct:

vince514

Veteran
Now last but definitly not least THE TRIDENT a cross made by WAYZER:wave:
it's a hybrid composed of mangolian indica(sagarmartha) crossed to white widow she a very hearty plant responds very well to being topped multiple times she has a very sweet mango/orange/citrus smell with a tinge of gassyness from the ww...........this photo was taken this morning day1 of week9....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...................................................:joint:

for those intrested in THE TRIDENT here's a link to the thread where the breeder WAYZER is showing off his sick gear.........
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=106697

Last edited:

AP KUSH

Holy shit.... im drueling :D

I know Spice of Life released these seeds, does anyone know where to get a hold of them? Seedbay doesnt seem to have them, and the boutique doesnt sell from SOL anymore.

vince514

Veteran
i got mine through seed bay a 5 pack freebie......gifted to me from the amaizing WAYZER:wave: