What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEGENDS of HASHISH #7 Dinner

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Will anyone who loves resin be in Amsterdam for the High Times Cannabis Cup this month?
I ask because there will be a LEGENDS of HASHISH #7 Dinner on the night of Tuesday the 24th. If you are interested contact me, or Rob Clarke, Milla, Soma, or Bubbleman to find out if there are still tickets available, by invitation only. We will also have an informal LEGENDS RESIN CUP, you just need 5 grams of the worlds best resin to win...
This is for serious Charasi and connoisseur resin aficionados only, if you don't like to spend all night smoking big pipes of resin and big Afghan Hubble Bubbles, and talking all night about resin with some of the world's experts, then maybe you should spend your night elsewhere....

"Herb is the messenger, Resin is the message!"

"If It Don't Bubble, It Ain't Worth The Trouble"

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143615

-SamS

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Its been SO long since ive herd of something i could really look foward to or would really be SAD to miss!
This is it!

excuse me while i go pout !!!

Have fun those who go!!!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
This is THE event ive been dreaming of for years ever since i first heard of it....i really hope that another will be held next year since i cant go this year...i really hope that pictures will be posted of this wonderful night.
I hope yall have a great dinner and a good time meeting up...

Stay Safe

Dkgrower

Veteran
Sounds like every hash/charas lover dream

Made in, Nepal
IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7586.jpg

IMG_7581.jpg

Last edited:

purple_man

Veteran
sounds boring... like an old folks bingo evening or sopn *joke mode off*
sounds like a hasjasjins dream comming true...

hey sam! you guys do this hasjisj dinner every year? or is it a rather "iregular" event? i remember reading some, and seein some pictures years ago, from one of the gatherings...

wish all attendends great fun!

blessss

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
I would love to be there, but not too money and time this year. I mark this date in my mind for the next year.

Enjoy the Hashish time compadres.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
my god ! i knew heaven exists !!!

i'ld love to be there... but i think i won t be able to make it...

Rob, Soma, Bubbleman, milla, sam, enjoy the party !

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
what in the hell did i say...

i just booked my train, im gonna pm you sam !...

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Legends Bong design for RESIN Cup winner.

Here is the Bong design for the best RESIN winner at the Legends VII dinner.
The bong is a ROOR made for smoking resin.
-SamS

Attachments

• XLEGENDS VII BONG IDEA-1.jpg
    XLEGENDS VII BONG IDEA-1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 29

Ryoko_The_Demon

The pic posted seems to just be a logo that will go on the glass. I'm interested to see the design of the glass itself. It would be cool to know what sort of enhancements / specializations make for the best resin burning experience.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran

Here is my bong, the Legends bong should be about the same, but with the Legends logo. I have not yet seen it. It is made by ROOR.
My glass is the heaviest gauge Borosilicate, almost unbreakable.
It has a carburetor, flask shaped for low center of gravity, blue glass ball in front for better grip, one piece bowl/diffuser, with four glass flanges to hold screen level for loading, extra large bowl so resin can be spread thinly, I use extra-fine stainless screens that dry sift resin can't fall through.
It works!

-SamS

Attachments

• 1250BONG.JPG.jpeg
    1250BONG.JPG.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 27

Ryoko_The_Demon

Thanks for posting the pic, looks pretty sweet.

Just wondering, have you ever tried a heat pad method on good dry sift? As in, the style of HMK's titanium pad 'vapour whips' used for smoking oil. I would bet that as long as the resin is full melt, it would work pretty good.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGENDS of HASHISH DINNER tickets

LEGENDS of HASHISH DINNER tickets

Here are the passes from the first 6 dinners, the third dinner pass was on a ballon, I lost mine.

-SamS

Attachments

• legends 1.jpg
    legends 1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 28