What's new

Legendary cross made by mistake?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good question... :yes:

Warlock [Magus Genetics] : Unintentional cross between Afghan and Skunk ... then inbred intentionally. Later, the Bluebird coffeeshop entered some of the flowers into the HTCC under the name "Warlock". They told Gerrit after it won the Cup :canabis:

Marbled White [FRT] : stray Sensi Star pollen went onto a White Pearl female by mistake. Fat hybrid.

This is all we can think of for now,, we'll come back to this thread when memory is refreshed.. lol

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
FFA maybe?

I don't know whats in it, but from the name (free for all) I'm guessing no one does :D

photos of it look super sexy too ;)

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Good question... :yes:

Warlock [Magus Genetics] : Unintentional cross between Afghan and Skunk ... then inbred intentionally. Later, the Bluebird coffeeshop entered some of the flowers into the HTCC under the name "Warlock". They told Gerrit after it won the Cup :canabis:

Marbled White [FRT] : stray Sensi Star pollen went onto a White Pearl female by mistake. Fat hybrid.

This is all we can think of for now,, we'll come back to this thread when memory is refreshed.. lol

Thanks Doc!

Funny about the warlock i got a pack and did't that lol...I thought ecsd was one of them? not sure...

Marbled White sounds like a wicked mistaken cross!!!

G

Green Supreme

I hear Legends Ultimate Indica may have been an accidental cross between Sweet Tooth and Ortega. Peace GS

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On mistake, I crossed a c-99 pinapple pheno with a male white widow x mazar.

The result was very nice.

G

Ganja D

I have an accidental cross that a few people are testing. It was a male strawberry cough or strawberry/skunk crossed with a female THseeds cann cup winning the hog. It was done outdoors in 2004. A few seeds were popped and two vigorous females are being grown now. The strawberry cough is a bit of a mystery. I was givin seeds for a b day present in 2002. The seeds may have come from black label seeds or from an old school grower associated with the people who first grew/bred strawberry cough. I also don't know if the male was straw skunk or straw cough. The straw skunk, also a mystery may have been straw cough crossed with a local ledgend skunk strain known as skunk B. I also currently still have a female pheno from those original straw cough seeds from 2002(it's awesome), if anyone as any info on the strawberry from black label seeds or the local strawberries or skunk b please let me know.
The female was thseeds the hog, that I can confirm. It was an awesome plant coated with trichomes.
Right now 4 people have one cut and I have the seed mother and my stupid friend who forgot to cull the male in 2004 has the other pheno seed mom. I saw it flowering at 3.5 weeks an had 12-18 inch colas with tight nodes already connected and beefing up. He says at 4.5 weeks it's clearly out preforming everything in the garden with huge crystalized fat colas, and he's got some really great strains I gave him including satori, strawberry cough and double strwberry diesel. It has a strong smell vegging as well. Unfortunatly I won't be able to grow it personaly for a while, but I'm pshyced about it. Sorry to ramble, anyone with any input or info on the strains in the cross sharing would be appreciated.
I'll take a few pic soon, the mom from seed is a monstosity, that grows so fast and strong you would think it was angry and in a hurry!(haha)

K

kopite

I hear Legends Ultimate Indica may have been an accidental cross between Sweet Tooth and Ortega. Peace GS

what about the sweet skunk clone too? wasn't that accidental?
Sweet Skunk was originally introduced by Spice of Life Seeds in 1994. The heritage was listed as Sensi Seed’s Big Skunk x Sweet Pink Grapefruit (a.k.a. Grapefruit) at the time, but Breeder Steve later speculated that the father was likely a NL x Haze male rather than a Big Skunk. This makes sense; the Southeast Asian “Hazey” bud structure is hard to ignore. Apparently, Steve had obtained two trays of clones for a grow, one labeled “Big Skunk” and the other “NL x Haze.” Upon planting and flowering the clones, one of the trays turned out to have a male that pollinated the crop, producing the seeds sold as Sweet Skunk. (Sometimes unplanned hybridization can yield outstanding individuals.) F1 seeds were planted, and an extreme sativa-leaning selection (SS #10) was chosen out of a roomful of indica-dominant girls. This clone is now known in BC as the original Sweet Skunk clone.

Also was SomAblazE's blackberry found in bag seed?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ECSD = MSS x [Chem x DNL],,,,,,,,,,"suposubly"<<<<<.......this one was an accedent!!

its a very similar mix to the FFA ,,,,,,,both are sortof "fem outcrosses" and both share the same calax structure:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man,,,,from what ive read, ECSD was supposubly a mistake where the [Chem x DNL] threw-out a few nannas and polinated the MSS,,,,,

a friend just mentiond to me that FFA and ECSD smoke nothin like eachother,,,i agree with him yet ive not grown ECSD,,,i did smoke ot in the grayarea coffechop 1time ,,,

i do have the FFAclone:) an in pictures the calax/bud structure look very similar

Justa6655321

Veteran
once it was real high and i got some peanut butter on my chocolate bar and the rest was history....

That worked out better than the time i put cheese on some donuts. really its not that bad.

Duckmang

While pollinating a Shiskaberry and a Buddah's Sister with Strawberry Cough pollen, I inadvertantly got some in an indica pheno of white widow. Two viable seeds emerged, 1 male and 1 female. The male is now our prized super-stud. It grew so aggressively that it was easily a foot taller than all of the other seedlings sown the same time. It had very wide indica type fan leaves that were larger than anything else in the garden. The curious orange/lysol smell has us excited to cross it with several choice females including a backcross to the sister plant. FWIW the "in development" name we've given it is "Red Widow" Unfortunaely after it proved male it's been getting the step child treatment and we are still waiting for it drop pollen. Never fear though this super stud has two clones to ensure fresh pollen for months to come.

thought trainwreck was an accidental cross of some Afghan and mexican oaxacan. not saying this for certain, just something i thought of while reading the thread. someone correct me if i'm wrong

Latest posts

Latest posts